Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

http://www.cnet.com/8301-17918_1-20...le-hotspot-plans-at-5gb-per-month-in-october/

I know the Sprint section doesn't see a lot of action, but I'm surprised someone didn't drop this in here. I also know a lot of Sprint subscribers get most of their draw from the unlimited data angle. While this doesn't concern data as a whole, yet, it still signals a grim reality. The inevitable. The obvious. THE END OF DAYS!!1!one!

To be serious, for a moment, are there really no thoughts on the matter? I know a lot of people don't feel the need to pay the additional fee for the hotspot functionality - and why would you, when you can do the obvious for individual need - but I know a few that use this for very specific and important scenarios. This is obviously more of a concern for some, maybe a select few, but should be something that all Sprint subscribers take notice of.

Have you no opinion?

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I used the hotspot for a couple of months with a kyocera echo and it worked well. I was surprised how fast my laptop ran on it. I really hope this does not signify any future draconian measures from sprint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts