Android OS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently installed CyanogenMod 7 RC1.7 and I wiped all data and cache as well but for some reason no matter what theme I change it to, the same effect happens. Whether stock or custom, the status bar is constantly messy because of overlapping text and icons.

I am not sure what is going on or why but it wasn't happening before. If anyone has any idea I would greatly appreciate the help!

View attachment 2880

Attachments

·
Android Addict
575 Posts
"xfachx said:
I just recently installed CyanogenMod 7 RC1.7 and I wiped all data and cache as well but for some reason no matter what theme I change it to, the same effect happens. Whether stock or custom, the status bar is constantly messy because of overlapping text and icons.

I am not sure what is going on or why but it wasn't happening before. If anyone has any idea I would greatly appreciate the help!

Have you tried reflashing the rom?

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
xfachx said:

View attachment 4209
That can be caused by a transparent status bar the was not modified in the the xml/smali files.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts