Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had downloaded and used this for the previous version...1.8.19. Can I use it here or is there a new one out? Has anyone tried? Thanks.
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found the link, but what's the difference between switched, right, etc? Obviously, I'm fairly new to MIUI.
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know that, but there are 3 choices under 1.9.9. There is ESSwitched, ESLeft & Right. I'm assuming I should use right but not sure.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
129 Posts
switched switches the icons around, centered puts the clock in the middle and then the left and right leaves icons and clock in their usual spot i believe
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll give it a shot and see what happens
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
129 Posts
im using the center one and it looks like this:

It keeps all my icons in their usual spot and just moves the clock to the middle.
I have the carrier logo turned off

 

·
Sorry, I must be new here
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
davidukfl said:
im using the center one and it looks like this:

It keeps all my icons in their usual spot and just moves the clock to the middle.
I have the carrier logo turned off

Nice theme!

Yea centered is for centering the clock and esleft is clock-left, right is for all the other mods and leaves your clock alone I think
 

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
756 Posts
davidukfl said:
im using the center one and it looks like this:

It keeps all my icons in their usual spot and just moves the clock to the middle.
I have the carrier logo turned off

What is battery widget?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Enthusiast
Joined
·
233 Posts
Anyone have the link? And here's an interesting one. I go to flash it through rom manager and it goes to install but then aborts. Can't flash directly through cwm as my camera button is broken. And to add insult to injury, vzw will do nothing for me cuz I had traded for my DX. Thoughts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

·
Sorry, I must be new here
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
nhugh406 said:
Anyone have the link? And here's an interesting one. I go to flash it through rom manager and it goes to install but then aborts. Can't flash directly through cwm as my camera button is broken. And to add insult to injury, vzw will do nothing for me cuz I had traded for my DX. Thoughts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
It's in my sig
you have to boot into recovery and mount the system before you flash

same for you nhugh406
 

·
Android Enthusiast
Joined
·
233 Posts
BrentBlend said:
It's in my sig
you have to boot into recovery and mount the system before you flash

same for you nhugh406
Sucks. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top