Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
I like Ford, you like Chevy.

"Color Schemes" will never make everyone happy - but it would be nice if you could theme blur with built in tools.

·
Warning: Low Battery
529 Posts
I like the dark blue, it's dark enough that it isn't that ugly. Yea I'd prefer black but at least they have a consistent UI. It could be much worse, aside from the launcher and stupid transition animations I like the new motoblur

·
Average Android
97 Posts
I don't have a problem with it, but once given the chance I want a clean AOSP rom :) just like I have on my OG Droid that I still mess around with.

·
Android Apprentice
225 Posts
"mackentosh said:
I used UOT to change the status and the pull down bar to black
In the uot kitchen do I need deodexed files? Can you post what you did in the kitchen?

·
THEMER
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mzimand said:
In the uot kitchen do I need deodexed files? Can you post what you did in the kitchen?
I Just used root explorer to get the framework.res apk and the systemUI apk and uploaded to UOT, once UOT themed the files I took them and put them inside a Gapps zip file putting the framework res.apk file inside the frameworks folder and the systemUI file in the apps folder and flashed it and WALAAA! It worked. Now I have a black status bar and black pull down bar

·
Average Android
311 Posts
"mackentosh said:
I Just used root explorer to get the framework.res apk and the systemUI apk and uploaded to UOT, once UOT themed the files I took them and put them inside a Gapps zip file putting the framework res.apk file inside the frameworks folder and the systemUI file in the apps folder and flashed it and WALAAA! It worked. Now I have a black status bar and black pull down bar
How did you flash it? Nobody has been able to flash anything in recovery yet due to an error

·
THEMER
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BootAnimator said:
How did you flash it? Nobody has been able to flash anything in recovery yet due to an error
well it worked for me, I did have an error when I flashed tbe regular UOT file thats why I stuffed them in a Gapps zip file and flashed it and there was no error

·
Somebody hates me but you can't please everyon
113 Posts
Please be aware of the ease in messing up your phone if your not sure what your doing. Flashable themes are coming from some people this weekend I'd wait for that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
Just download the black (or whatever color you want) status bar from droidpirate.com. Then flash using Metamorph. Phone will say status bar error...just restart and you're good to go. I tried 3 different colors before settling on black. Most of the status bar morphs work.

·
Android Apprentice
225 Posts
"gatzbyrico said:
I'm ok with the blue, I just wish my pulldown notification bar had my power widgets like my Charge did.
There is a great app called widgetsoid that allows adding widget bar to notification pulldown. I am using it & it works great

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
Yea metamorph your phone. Droidpirate gas all sorts of stuff to customize your Droid.

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
Can u pm what u did or what gapp zip is? I have a uot zip ready but I get error 0.
mackentosh said:
well it worked for me, I did have an error when I flashed tbe regular UOT file thats why I stuffed them in a Gapps zip file and flashed it and there was no error

1 - 20 of 33 Posts