Android OS Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
just some dude
413 Posts
mzimand said:
There is a great app called widgetsoid that allows adding widget bar to notification pulldown. I am using it & it works great
when you put Widgetsoid in the notification bar, do the toggle switches work directly from the bar (like in a widget on the home screen), or do they just open the settings dialog box? thanks

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
A window opens up u select your icon. For GPS it open settings to select but it aleardy is select. Not great but its a gb bug we live with.
PhilD said:
when you put Widgetsoid in the notification bar, do the toggle switches work directly from the bar (like in a widget on the home screen), or do they just open the settings dialog box? thanks
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
225 Posts
gatzbyrico said:
I downloaded this app, and it looks really nice, but I can't figure out how to get the widget to the notification bar, what did you do to get it up there?
1. Open Widgetoids and at the bottom select "Widgets"
2. Select the widget you want to modify
3. At the bottom of the screen select "Advanced"
4. Then check the notification box and hit apply.
These are general directions you can find more detailed ones in the app. There is also a website that has great directions. This app has tons of great features once you learn them. They seem complicated but once you get it, you get it.

·
Developer Wannabe
502 Posts
View attachment 2976
Fersayken2 said:
Use metamorph. It will make your life so much easier. Use files from Droid pirate site. A b c ...easy...even changed notification pulldown bar.
So you were able to use one of the notification backgrounds correct? there are only single links(no gb specific link) so I am hesitant lol...the black bar is sick though:wink2:

Attachments

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
I used ninja morph as well. No issues. Behind the notifications is title_portrait something along those lines. Some have to be changed in framework and systemui.... at least thats my experience. Heres what i have so far...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Nexus 5
1,833 Posts
azwildfire said:
I like Ford, you like Chevy.

"Color Schemes" will never make everyone happy - but it would be nice if you could theme blur with built in tools.
Really?.......Ford?.......I'll just consider everything you post to be wrong.....Chevy FTW!

j/k :android-smile:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.