Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Average Android
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to get the stock 605 Droid x keyboard running on the 2nd init ROMs (MIUI in my case)?
 

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
1,029 Posts
Sorry if this is older, but did anyone get this to work on MIUI? I tried and could not
(
 

·
Android ICS Lover
Joined
·
327 Posts
Yeah this doesn't work
 

·
BAWSE
Joined
·
206 Posts
use root explorer to put it (correct me if im wrong) under /system/app and set permissions. not guaranteeing itll work but give it a try
 

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
1,029 Posts
amm5890 said:
use root explorer to put it (correct me if im wrong) under /system/app and set permissions. not guaranteeing itll work but give it a try
As I said I tryed it and it didnt :-(
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
51 Posts
I would imagine that the stock keyboard relies on Blur in some way. 2nd init doesnt have any blur, I dont think this will ever work.
 

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
1,029 Posts
-Jeff- said:
I would imagine that the stock keyboard relies on Blur in some way. 2nd init doesnt have any blur, I dont think this will ever work.
Well somone could make it but they would have to hand make the app. Not worth it if you ask me lol but it is awesomezz but still lol. Sorry arguing with myself lol xD
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
51 Posts
PANCAKER said:
Well somone could make it but they would have to hand make the app. Not worth it if you ask me lol but it is awesomezz but still lol. Sorry arguing with myself lol xD
I agree. I have always liked the stock keyboard. Inaccurate fingers.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top