Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have just installed cm7 on my touchPad, I tried to install the google music from market, and it went fine. It sync with my account with no problem as I see all my songs and albums when I open up the app. However, for some reasons, it seems the streaming doesn't work. Anyone has the same problem? Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
mine also streams fine. but the sound over speakers is terrible..have a horrible crackling/poping sound.....
sounds great on Pandora though so its not the speakers.

i haven't tried headphones though.

·
Android Addict
34 Posts
Hello, I have just installed cm7 on my touchPad, I tried to install the google music from market, and it went fine. It sync with my account with no problem as I see all my songs and albums when I open up the app. However, for some reasons, it seems the streaming doesn't work. Anyone has the same problem? Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.
Try going on to the google music website from a computer and under setting and devices (I think), check and see how many devices you have listed. I had this problem as well a while back. It was because everytime you flash a new ROM and set up google music again, it adds a new device. Google Music only allows something like 12 devices at a time. Just delete the older devices and it should work. Hope this helps.

Sent from my CM7 TouchPad

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Try going on to the google music website from a computer and under setting and devices (I think), check and see how many devices you have listed. I had this problem as well a while back. It was because everytime you flash a new ROM and set up google music again, it adds a new device. Google Music only allows something like 12 devices at a time. Just delete the older devices and it should work. Hope this helps.

Sent from my CM7 TouchPad
It works after I deauth some of the "old" device.
Thanks for the tips.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts