Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
aceoyame said:
You never answered what error it throws. Try taking your SBF file and dropping it in the root of your C drive instead and see if that helps. I have hat times where it worked fine in a folder on my desktop then out of nowhere stopped working and would only work in the root of my drive.
It never throws an error. The phone says SW Update Complete and RSD just says 99% complete, rebooting into BP pass through mode. Since the phone reboots straight into bootloader, it never confirms BP pass through.

Tried using the C drive directory, no help.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
What version of RSD are you using? That rebooting to BP passthrough is a part where it is supposed to drop back to 95% and then finish the last 5. My guess is that is the baseband that is being written at that part. When I had mine do that that was the problem... I needed to move my SBF file to the root of the C drive. Also wouldnt hurt to redownload both again.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
aceoyame said:
What version of RSD are you using? That rebooting to BP passthrough is a part where it is supposed to drop back to 95% and then finish the last 5. My guess is that is the baseband that is being written at that part. When I had mine do that that was the problem... I needed to move my SBF file to the root of the C drive. Also wouldnt hurt to redownload both again.
RSD 4.9. Re-downloading didn't work.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Then the only thing I can think of is that the NAND chip is fine but radio is bad hence why it does that. Now it could be like the OG droid and you need to just hit reboot when it goes into recovery. Beyond that I can't think of anything else.

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
showtimexxx95 said:
Yea, hexpor loves to give out Angel's work and should not be trusted.
I didnt see that one o_O All I've seen was his stock and his Fission before he got shunned from DF for it.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
So I guess it's time to throw in the towel on this? Is there any useful info or attempts I can make by using ADB in recovery?

·
Android Lover
113 Posts
Angel, made a mistake was thinking of a different guy sorry. Tubbynj, I will give you a link to my sbf files after I upload them along with a walkthrough on how to use them correctly.

·
Android Lover
113 Posts
Tubbynj, are you sure you don't want the files atleast because I have had the same issue as you with the sbf not going all the way until I got new files and drivers.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
showtimexxx95 said:
Tubbynj, are you sure you don't want the files atleast because I have had the same issue as you with the sbf not going all the way until I got new files and drivers.
Eh, sure, why not, got nothing else to do today. If it doesn't work, I'll just throw it up on eBay for parts and try to get my money back.

·
Android Lover
113 Posts
Not bad if I am able to help you get it up and running. Right now I need you to charge the battery to 100percent to prepare for my help.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts