Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Android Lover
113 Posts
Tubby, that's what I thought... I also have windows 7 64bit which is a ***** to work with rsd lite. My files are for the 32 bit version but work for my 64bit when the 64 bit files don't so I think you should try them.

·
Android Lover
113 Posts
Tubbynj, the file is 2minutes from being done, have you ever done an sbf before? If so then I won't bother with a tutorial on it. I'll just give you the link to download the files.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Yeah windows is picky which is why i use Ubuntu. I mean, here's what I've been doing: put the SBF in the C root drive, open RSD. Open the SBF. Put the phone on Bootloader by holding up and power. Connect to computer. Hit start.

·
Android Lover
113 Posts
TUTORIAL FOR WINDOWS ONLY... After downloading the zip file unzip it. Open the folder and then install rsd lite and motohelper drivers. After that make sure your droid 2 global is FULLY CHARGED then if it is put it in bootloader mode by hitting the up and down volume buttons, the camera button, and lastly the power button. After you're in bootloader and rsd lite and motohelper drivers are installed plug your phone into your computer with a usb cable. Then after it's plugged into your computer open rsd lite. Then select the sbf file by hitting the ... tab and clicking it. Then hit start. It should take about 10-20minutes to complete.

·
Android Lover
113 Posts
Oh and one last thing I forgot to mention, if you bootloop after doing the sbf just wipe your data and cache with the stock recovery. That's happened to me before and after a good wipe it works like a charm.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Same shit, different flash. Followed your directions to the letter and it rebooted after the flash into bootloader. I ripped out the battery and booted into recovery and wiped data, wiped cache, rebooted. Bootloader.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
x13thangelx said:
Would reccomend NOT using anything by that user (Hexpor). Everything of his is just a kang with pirated apps....
Lmao I just remembered when I was a noob dev and was working on the U8150 my first barebones release ended up having a pirated app in it. I included ADW EX without knowing it was a paid app. That's why I switched to GO launcher with all my D2G releases.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Out of curiosity... Have you tried to SBF to .330 and then try the official GB leak (not rooted)? That might work although at this point im starting to doubt it.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.