Android OS Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
aceoyame said:
Out of curiosity... Have you tried to SBF to .330 and then try the official GB leak (not rooted)? That might work although at this point im starting to doubt it.
I did, recovery throws a bunch of errors.

Thanks to you and Showtime for trying to help. This sucks.

·
ヤンデレ
836 Posts
What kind of errors?

·
Android Lover
113 Posts
tubbynj said:
I did, recovery throws a bunch of errors.

Thanks to you and Showtime for trying to help. This sucks.
No problem I am always trying to help everyone I can. Sorry that it didn't work out. Here's my last thought that might be useful... I was thinking if you knew someone with a droid 2 global that was still in warranty you could try and have them send your phone in by having them call up verizon and having him/her tell verizon it's software damaged(play dumb) and then they will send him a refurbished phone and then have him send your phone back in the box and viola you will have a refurbished working phone. Sorry if this is a dumb idea but it's all I got since I am positive your phone's bricked to the point verizon can only fix it.

·
ヤンデレ
836 Posts
There are quite a few things wrong with your “solution”. For example the fact that the working phone of that friend might get deactivated and its MEID set to “blacklist due to refurb” because of this.

·
Android Lover
113 Posts
Gasai Yuno said:
There are quite a few things wrong with your "solution". For example the fact that the working phone of that friend might get deactivated and its MEID set to "blacklist due to refurb" because of this.
Like I said, sorry if it's a dumb idea I kinda figured about the meid but from my experience verizon doesn't care what you do as long as it's software damage.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
"....assert failed: motorola.update_cdma_bp("/tmp/rd1.bin", "/tmp/bp.img").
E: error in /sdcard/update.zip (Status 7)
Installation aborted

·
Android Apprentice
34 Posts
this may sound like a dumb idea, but have you tried breaking it more, and hopefully the 2nd time it's broken, it will fix the first one
and i am suggesting this because it seems like there aren't any more options =P

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
canpa12345 said:
this may sound like a dumb idea, but have you tried breaking it more, and hopefully the 2nd time it's broken, it will fix the first one
and i am suggesting this because it seems like there aren't any more options =P
Yeah that sounds terrible. I can always sell it for parts on eBay and probably make my money back.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts