Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever had an idea for an icon and wish that someone had a set that was like that? This is your chance to get that idea known to icon designers.

Simply reply and explain your idea as best as possible and include any reference images... and that's it!

Now hopefully one of these designers will make your dream come true. No promises though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want a meta set that can manage and execute a bunch of different icon packs within the same theme application. I change my theme all the time, and I prefer translucent-ish icons, so I'm always having to manually switch a bunch of dark ones to light ones and vice versa. I'd love a theme that lets you choose for every individual icon or every cluster of icons before they even hit the home page.

I'd love an icon pack with a breaking bad theme too it with the icons resembling the periodic table
I've seen a few of them...[this guy has his own artwork up on deviant art, I know there are some too already packaged] http://gtkshroom.deviantart.com/art/Breaking-Bad-Icons-197026748

1 - 4 of 4 Posts