Android OS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Themer
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone give me places for websites that we can sport SyGian Studios themes and whatever else? I am looking to make a website, but of course cash is tight and I'm looking for a free one, but so far it's just ones for businesses. If anyone could give me suggestions, we would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks

·
Android Lover
127 Posts
ehhemm, so let me get this straight. You want to be able to host your themes and such for free. So you come to the (soon to be) biggest developer forum, which offers free hosting of themes and such as attachments, and ask where you should go? Its pretty obvious dude, you are here already, why dont ya stay a while?

·
Themer
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IRONMatt said:
ehhemm, so let me get this straight. You want to be able to host your themes and such for free. So you come to the (soon to be) biggest developer forum, which offers free hosting of themes and such as attachments, and ask where you should go? Its pretty obvious dude, you are here already, why dont ya stay a while?
Well YES I get that, but we want to start a group, have news, photos, crap like that. And I"m a girl fyi... ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.