Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have this super rare bug and nobody can help me up to now..

tried to flash my device with recent root and the device boots to recovery and stays in recovery

error message

can't access to 'system/csc/KOR/system

and the power button does not act like OK anymore..so i cant do anything at all...and pc won't recognize it ..

Telus fascinate 2.3.4 DarkyROM 10.2.2

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope i wish i can't get to that download mode..but the device does not pass recovery..i can't press ok to reboot cause there is no more ok..it's like if it was a diffrent phone..

·
Android Lover
1,260 Posts
You don't go through recovery. Pull the battery, hold volume down, plug the phone into the computer. That should put it in download mode.

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no it does not..it's like if it didnt finish installing it..

galxy psplash screen the recovery

---copying media files--
successfuly copied files

appling multi-CSC...
installing csc..
ca't access to..

there has to be a way to locate the files it is tryeng to copy..

can i access the phone in cmd?

·
Android Lover
1,260 Posts
You need to get it into download mode and flash a stock Odin image with repartition. If it will try to boot, it should be able to be put into download mode.

·
Android Lover
1,260 Posts
If you just have a csc issue, you can possibly just flash the correct csc, but again, you'd need to be able to put it into download mode.

Also, see if you have adb access in recovery. If so, you should be able to fix it that way as well.

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya tried adb shell but says no device found..i can hear the pc notification when i plug it but it does not reconize the drivers or the phone since it is not fully booted or in download mode..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.