Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't already, check out the swag store for all your superuser, clockworkmod and rootzwiki T-Shirts, Stickers, Boy Shorts, Thongs, and more.


Here are a few sample pics

(All proceeds go back to the developer)





 

·
I v0id warran7ies
Joined
·
94 Posts
If you can get in some Polo's so that I can wear them to work other than a Friday
 

·
Themer
Joined
·
332 Posts
munchy_cool said:
If you can get in some Polo's so that I can wear them to work other than a Friday
+1 on polo, if im ever able to purchase one a nice black polo with a SU logo like where polo, etc logos go on the chest would be +infinity
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
93 Posts
Any chance of getting a "Got Root?" shirt with the su ninja on it?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
crash1781 said:
Any chance of getting a "Got Root?" shirt with the su ninja on it?
I'm not sure who's image that is or who created it.... and things have to be in order when making these things to avoid lawsuits lol but find the creator of that image and let me know.

The one above is officially licensed superuser app swag!
Created and approved by ChainDD & myself
and of course his wife Mrs.Chains lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dewguzzler said:
+1 on polo, if im ever able to purchase one a nice black polo with a SU logo like where polo, etc logos go on the chest would be +infinity
I will order up some black polo shirts this week....
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
93 Posts
R1Lover said:
I'm not sure who's image that is or who created it.... and things have to be in order when making these things to avoid lawsuits lol but find the creator of that image and let me know.

The one above is officially licensed superuser app swag!
Created and approved by ChainDD & myself
and of course his wife Mrs.Chains lol
understand 100% I'll see if i can dig something up. BTW would love to see a black zip up hoodie with red logo.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
74 Posts
The "Got Root" shirt is a must own. I would love to see it in a polo as I do not wear many t-shirts... although it was the first piece in my swag collection. Thanks a million guys. One question though... do you handle shipping or is it the selling site that takes care of it? Just curious because it took almost 4 full weeks to get my shirt.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
467 Posts
I just looked and based on your location and IP here are your order details

You ordered on May 21st 2011 Which was a Saturday... you package was produced and shipped on May 24th Tuesday... and you received it on May 28th. That's 7 days total, and I don't count weekends as I don't work on these on the weekend.

so 5 business days total... how do you get 4 weeks?

Detailed Results:

Delivered, May 28, 2011, 11:21 am, QUINCY, WA 98848
Out for Delivery, May 28, 2011, 8:36 am, QUINCY, WA 98848
Sorting Complete, May 28, 2011, 8:26 am, QUINCY, WA 98848
Arrival at Post Office, May 28, 2011, 7:31 am, QUINCY, WA 98848
Processed through Sort Facility, May 27, 2011, 6:32 pm, SPOKANE, WA 99224
Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 25, 2011
Processed through Sort Facility, May 25, 2011, 8:00 pm, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
74 Posts
II appologize forMY confusion. I ordered a few shirts from different places and they all arrived within a couple of days of each other. I double checked my order date and sincerely appologize. It was only 5 days as you stated above. There will definitely be more orders coming!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good to hear.... I pride myself in fast production/shipping... lol so I was like WTF.... lmao We all appreciate the business!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top