Android OS Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!!
Regardless if it's on the charger or not I'm missing calls when it's sleeping!
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I guess it's time to go with GummyCharge until a stable GB is out :'(

·
Android Lover
471 Posts
I just flashed back it was just too unstable but hey at least the firmware is in the hands of people that can fix it... also did anyone scroll through all system apps and see angry gps what is that!??

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
112 Posts
originaldobo said:
I just flashed back it was just too unstable but hey at least the firmware is in the hands of people that can fix it... also did anyone scroll through all system apps and see angry gps what is that!??

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
I saw Angry GPS and was surprised myself. I believe it is a program that lets you tweak the settings of the internal gps, kind of like a spare parts for gps.

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
GummyCharge is [email protected] awesome. Can't wait for the GB gummy to be released.

This is great. Who needs to worry about waiting two years to upgrade a device when you got awesome brilliant devs that can make the sustainability of a phone last?

Sent from my 4G-LTE Samsung Droid Charge

·
Android Apprentice
196 Posts
Missing battery stats sucks. Normally when I take it off charger before bed (keep it close as an alarm) I woke up with it about 70-75% remaining. This morning I woke up a little later than usual and it was at 20% remaining.

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
What does Gingerbread offer again?
Aside from aesthetics and the copy/paste thing...if it doesn't show a noticeable improvement on battery life, I don't think it's really worth the bother.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.