Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna get a bionic, I have tbolt atm but its got a deadspot on the screen. Is that something they can replace at a vzw store or am I gonna need to call it in? And if they do take care of it in store and give me a new tbolt, are they gonna give me shit for immediately buying a bionic at full price afterwards. They wont try to keep my tbolt or anything will they? Not trading it in or anything just want it fixed so I have a backup phone in good working condition.

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys. Gonna unroot the tbolt this afternoon when I wake up. Nightshift sucks. Gonna go when I get off work saturday to vzw store. Hopefully wont have any BS with this transaction.

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All went well, got my free warranty refurb on the way and purchased my bionic immeditely after. Specifically told them not to set it up that id do it on my own and she was real cool about it. Did blow $720 before I left so wallet was a bit light. Ext. Battery and shell/holster. Woot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Currently trying to drain extended battery from initial charge up. Ny bolt woulda been dead 3 hrs ago with the amount ive been using this phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts