Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Average Android
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been using the beta. Don't really care for some of the issues it has. Was wondering if someone had a older version that works with cm7?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
That's the one I use, not sure of how much a downgrade might help honestly.

Today, amazon has Swiftkey X for free in their appstore though. It's supposedly an awesome keyboard, so you could always try that!

·
Android Apprentice
30 Posts
Can somebody post their libswype.co ? I lost mine, and need another one for that swype to work, and I"d rather not flash back to the stock ROM just to get it. Thank you!<3

·
Average Android
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will this work with miui also? Just wandering cause I was gonna check it out also.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Lopedog said:
Will this work with miui also? Just wandering cause I was gonna check it out also.

It does work with miui. I had an issue with it going back to the other keyboard after reboot, I had to delete the stock keyboard for swype to be the default keyboard after reboot...

·
Average Android
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boblank said:
It does work with miui. I had an issue with it going back to the other keyboard after reboot, I had to delete the stock keyboard for swype to be the default keyboard after reboot...
Sorry I know this a noob question but I can't seem to find the stock keyboard can someone point me in the right direction?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Lopedog said:
Sorry I know this a noob question but I can't seem to find the stock keyboard can someone point me in the right direction?

The stock keyboard is in /system/app/LatinIME.apk.

·
Average Android
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I got it to work once. Then I reinstalled rom now its not working when reinstall it, not sure why. It is starting to become frustrating. O well maybe take a break try again later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts