Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Average Android
286 Posts
http://hotfile.com/dl/149345580/3dc44c5/AXI0M_CROSSBREED_V6_SHO_TABLET.zip.html
Here it is, axiom v6 tablet rom. I know, i hate hotfile too, but the file is too big for other sites lol.
This has a modded play store, working phone, and a few other edits that I honestly don't remember... but I must say, this is pretty freaking sweet :)
Enjoy your 4.65 inch tablets
I really do want to thank you for this. I have never checked this out until now so I'm downloading as I type to flash. I have a few questions! Lol
This is 404 crossbreed V6?
Am I able to use imoseyons kernel even though its been changed to the tablet UI?
Is phone confirmed working so I can make calls?
And do I need to flash a GAPPS package?
Seriously......I love the tablet UI. I'm so ready to run this.

·
Average Android
286 Posts
Yes, crossbreed v6
You can use any kernel you wish, the hardware is the same.
Phone works perfectly
No need to flash gapps, crossbreed is awesome and includes them in a single zip
And thank you, the tablet UI is awesome I agree :)
That's awesome! Wow!
Okay the other man said just change the density and remove the navigation bar to make any ics rom into tablet mode.
I want to do this with stock 404 so how would I go about doing that? And will phone work if I do or is it only the one you posted here?

·
Average Android
286 Posts
Hmm, well, if you're comfortable with doing your own edits then it's really not that hard. Mastur Mynd made a post over at Droidhive that should work on stock 4.0.4.
Sorry for asking so much man just beyind curious. Yea I'm not new at this lol i been on xda for over 2 years so I know smali edits, decompile and recompile roms, build from source all that. File edits, XML edits, etc... kind of know my way around kernel edits but still sort of blind. Yet this is all for the Charge haha it was just personal stuff I'd do for myself and never post it. I've never messed with density or themes or modding apps. Thank you current web for all the info! I'll see what I can do with that tutorial then if not I'll flash what you just posted and just roll with it.

·
Average Android
286 Posts
I'm just a really terrible script writer, so making a universal script will take me, personally, a while lol. So for now, I can make a zip for pretty much any rom, but each one will be rom specific until I get myself up-to-date on making scripts.
So, I'm thinking of starting a new thread for the 'Tablet Mode' zips for AOKP, Crossbreed, Gummy, Stock, and CM9... it would not be a rom itself anymore but an addon for each rom.
I don't even know how to write scripts yet!

·
Average Android
286 Posts
Sounds cool...Do it up man! lol

For the person asking how to so it themselves, all you need to do is add the below line into your build prop to remove the nav bar:
qemu.hw.mainkeys=1

Also pull the phone apk from the Rom posted here on the last page. That phone apk will work at Tablet density's but not 160. So you will need to use density's like 185, 190, 192. I know those have been tested...

Then you can either edit the build prop to change the density or get the app LCD Density Modder. The free version will allow you to change the density. The paid version will allow you to download a modded market so you will not run into any compatibility issues with apps when trying to download them saying your device is not compatible.

The more people that jump on this maybe we have a better shot at someone getting the app to run at 160 which will make our market run without a mod. Right now it seems like there is just a small handful of us enjoying this. Not sure what is holdings others back. There is absolutely no issues as far as stability and apps just take advantage of us having a 720p screen...

Please, if I missed anything feel free to add...
You missed where to find the modded market for free without the paid LCD density changer app lol cause I'm about to do it myself for a 100% 404 stock tablet version. I can then put that in a zip and post. Then I can do it for gummy, then aokp etc lol that's the long way I guess but I think I'll let current web do it.

·
Average Android
286 Posts
lol, I do not know where to get the modded market for free, unless they pull it from your Rom I guess.
Wait the v6 rom current web posted has the modded play store already in it, maybe I can pull that from there. Come on cw talk to me, you want to pump these boys out or what? Lol

·
Average Android
286 Posts
Yes, the play store is modded in the Rom posted a few pages back. That baby is plug and play, lol
So is the phone as well! Lol
Pull phone and market
Edit density
The remove nav
Them BAM.....TABLET AOKP! (With limited customs due to tablet version is the same lol)

·
Average Android
286 Posts
Bam!

IN the AOKP builds that have the option to remove the Nav bar in the powere menu, if you do that and then switch to Tablet mode you should be good. No need to edit the build prop. It is the Roms that do not have the option to remove the Nav bar in them that will need the build prop edit.
Yea I was thinking that too.
But should i change density before that navigation bar removal so I can still navigate properly? Or can I still navigate with nav bar removed first then density?

·
Average Android
286 Posts
Just remove the Nav Bar before rebooting. Don't forget though on AOKP if you remove the nav bar, all the Nav bar controls are still in the power menu so you can navigate with those even without the Nav bar even being shown.....
That's a cakewalk then for the AOKP versions. So I'm thinking maybe I can get cw to do this with me. I may need help.

·
Average Android
286 Posts
It's settled then, new thread with tablet mode zips for all the popular roms.
Crossbreed one is done, aokp one done, I'll do a stock one real quick and make the thread. If anyone wants to make versions for gummy or any other rom in the meantime, that'd be great lol
Okay awesome I'll get the rest done as soon as I get home in about 20 minutes so count me in on the thread please lol we can keep them updated and stuff.

·
Average Android
286 Posts
It's settled then, new thread with tablet mode zips for all the popular roms.
Crossbreed one is done, aokp one done, I'll do a stock one real quick and make the thread. If anyone wants to make versions for gummy or any other rom in the meantime, that'd be great lol
Pm me real quick.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts