Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you install it? I'm rooted and have busybox installed... not sure what to do next.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Electronics Junkie
31 Posts
Tornlogic said:
How do you install it? I'm rooted and have busybox installed... not sure what to do next.

My suggestion would be nothing. Wait until we have a way to restore the phone from mishaps.

·
Android Beginner
41 Posts
I agree that an SBF would be a good thing, but the toolbox allows you to debloat and rebloat the device. Debloating has at least doubled my battery life.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Go to Files app>internal phone storage>scroll down to teamblackhat app> and click on BionicTB and it should ask if you would like to install the app.

I think this is what you were refering too.

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
boostinmech said:
Go to Files app>internal phone storage>scroll down to teamblackhat app> and click on BionicTB and it should ask if you would like to install the app.

I think this is what you were refering too.
Exactly thank you. All debloated now. I was looking in SD card. I'm dumb

·
Banned
722 Posts
After running the debloat on this I started having random apps from internal storage somehow migrate to the SD card and then delete. XDA forum app and Droidforum app to name them. I re-downloaded and then found them moved to the SD card. Not sure if it was the TBH app or not but I reported it to p3droid anyway, and rebloated about 2 hours ago. So far have not seen the issue again, however I can't be sure TBH app was to blame.

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
idefiler6 said:
After running the debloat on this I started having random apps from internal storage somehow migrate to the SD card and then delete. XDA forum app and Droidforum app to name them. I re-downloaded and then found them moved to the SD card. Not sure if it was the TBH app or not but I reported it to p3droid anyway, and rebloated about 2 hours ago. So far have not seen the issue again, however I can't be sure TBH app was to blame.
My phone was doing this after I rooted, but before I debloated.

·
Android Beginner
26 Posts
so i have downloaded and installed the app. i open tranq and do the 10% battery mod and my phone automatically reboots, and once it comes on nothing has happened? am i doing or have i done something wrong?

·
Average Android
192 Posts
anuraj1 said:
I agree that an SBF would be a good thing, but the toolbox allows you to debloat and rebloat the device. Debloating has at least doubled my battery life.
There already is an SBF....but it is the new format...FXZ. Check around....it's already out.

·
Average Android
192 Posts
Tornlogic said:
My phone was doing this after I rooted, but before I debloated.

My phone was doing this before I rooted.

·
EXPLORATION [of] HUMANITY
29 Posts
Vocali05 said:
My guide how to install and use

The updated toolbox includes boot images and boot animations and also various bug fixes
Thanks for the video, its always nice to see it in action

·
Android Apprentice
65 Posts
I bought Titanium Back-Up Pro, and TBH's app. Which does the rootzwiki community think is better....

Freezing all the bloat in Titanium Back Up Pro?

or....

Uninstalling all the bloat via TBH's Tranquility toolbox?

Are there pros and cons to each of those options? Thanks!

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
"idefiler6 said:
This happened to me too I thought I was losing my mind

1 - 20 of 20 Posts