Android OS Forum banner

TBH's Toolbox..

4K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  AJB_83 
#1 ·
How do you install it? I'm rooted and have busybox installed... not sure what to do next.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

#7 ·
boostinmech said:
Go to Files app>internal phone storage>scroll down to teamblackhat app> and click on BionicTB and it should ask if you would like to install the app.

I think this is what you were refering too.
Exactly thank you. All debloated now. I was looking in SD card. I'm dumb

#8 ·
After running the debloat on this I started having random apps from internal storage somehow migrate to the SD card and then delete. XDA forum app and Droidforum app to name them. I re-downloaded and then found them moved to the SD card. Not sure if it was the TBH app or not but I reported it to p3droid anyway, and rebloated about 2 hours ago. So far have not seen the issue again, however I can't be sure TBH app was to blame.

#11 ·
idefiler6 said:
After running the debloat on this I started having random apps from internal storage somehow migrate to the SD card and then delete. XDA forum app and Droidforum app to name them. I re-downloaded and then found them moved to the SD card. Not sure if it was the TBH app or not but I reported it to p3droid anyway, and rebloated about 2 hours ago. So far have not seen the issue again, however I can't be sure TBH app was to blame.
My phone was doing this after I rooted, but before I debloated.

#13 ·
anuraj1 said:
I agree that an SBF would be a good thing, but the toolbox allows you to debloat and rebloat the device. Debloating has at least doubled my battery life.
There already is an SBF....but it is the new format...FXZ. Check around....it's already out.

#20 ·
"idefiler6 said:
This happened to me too I thought I was losing my mind

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.