Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my new theme I have been working on. I will be adding more color variations soon. Information and changelogs can be found on the Play Store as well. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

There is a free download link in the supporting members lounge.

It is available on the Play Store.

https://play.google....theme.graydient

·
Codemonkey In Training
276 Posts
what did you use to make the image at the top of your post? love your work!

Reactions: Kwes1020

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Awesome theme kwes. I can tell you put a lot of work into this. All your work on this and aokp is much appreciated by this crackflasher!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Apprentice
1,171 Posts
Just purchased, thanks for the work you do!

One comment though, and I'm not sure if this is what you intended...when the battery icon is set to text only, it turns green when the device is charging. The other battery icon styles are all blue based, so I'm guessing this was missed.

Also, and sorry in advance if you have a thread for it specificially, but the Eminence launcher theme isn't working for me...I have Nova, and I tried it with the latest full release, as well as the latest beta release, and it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Battery Text was not controllable via Themes. I've recently submitted a patch that should make this happen in the next build. Of course, everyone will need to update their themes to take advantage of the new styles available for Battery_text

·
Android Apprentice
1,171 Posts
Battery Text was not controllable via Themes. I've recently submitted a patch that should make this happen in the next build. Of course, everyone will need to update their themes to take advantage of the new styles available for Battery_text
Cool, thx Zaph!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts