Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
-Introducing-

Statement-

In an effort to provide the Xoom community with more and different options, we have made the decision to form a new development team. The Xoom was presented to us a "Google experience device," and we feel it should be treated as such. Expanding on the same principles we had with the "Launchpad kernel's," we are committed to giving Xoom users safe and reliable products. This also means that we plan on not only producing kernels, but a few other products we feel will be beneficial to the end user. With the new ground that we plan on covering, we have reached out to an individual who has proven himself to be a very valuable asset to furthering development on the Xoom. We feel that with with this new addition to the team, we will have the tools needed to expand into areas that will help to generate truly Epic products. So without further adieu-

The Team-

TDR
Bazar6
Steady Hawkin

Final Word-

Stay tuned, we will release information about upcoming releases as we see fit. In the meantime please feel free to give us feedback as to what you guys like, and what you don't like. Some times the smallest ideas make the largest impact. You can also show your Rogue love by rocking-

Thanks for your support!!!

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Whats up guys!!! good to see you all settled down in rootz, cant wait to see what development is in store for the xoom. If you guys ever want to elaborate together be sure to pm me or Raverx3x :p

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dsexton702 said:
Whats up guys!!! good to see you all settled down in rootz, cant wait to see what development is in store for the xoom. If you guys ever want to elaborate together be sure to pm me or Raverx3x :p
Well talk bro :)

·
Android Hobbyist
105 Posts
Hey all. Just done some poking around and can't help but notice the community has had very little activity in the past month. What's up? Nothing to do? hehe... getting my 4G Xoom back soon with free dock!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts