Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Android Lover
255 Posts
For those that care about Quadrant scores, I got a 1487 out of the box with a pre-release build of this rom. Quadrant seems rather meaningless to me, but that's very high for a stock rfs kernel. Regardless, this thing flies, and feels much faster than my froyo phone with a voodoo kernel overclocked to 1.4ghz. So when this drops soon, you people have no reason not to flash it! And of course donate to support your hardworking devs! :D

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
kauthor47 said:
Here's hoping for better battery life! I can't get rid of these battery gremlins :( Tried every rom and kernel out there so far, bump charging, everything fails!
Hou might have a defective battery or phone?

·
Android Apprentice
113 Posts
SuperJon said:
Hou might have a defective battery or phone?
Yeah ive been on 4g phone all day i can't get it to die lol even with all day use. Looking at about 18 hours. Can't wait for gummy on this build

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
32 Posts
What are the chances of the GB AOSP Wireless Tethering working on this? I came from an EVO on sprint, and was running CM7. One of the greatest features was being able to use the build in android hotspot.

·
Android Apprentice
114 Posts
Kejar...your killing us! LOL....so should I bring my laptop away with me this weekend? Or will we be lucky and get a release tonight?

·
Android Apprentice
8 Posts
does this rom have touchwiz 4.0 with it? I cant believe i am saying this, but TW 4.0 looks pretty good. How does this compare to tge other gb roms? its hard to tell from all of the screen shots. They all look the same, even know i know that they are all different. Thanks guys

·
Average Android
77 Posts
Will the work you are doing fix the steaming issue with apis such as with pandora and google music our is that a kernel thing?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
97 Posts
raptors524 said:
does this rom have touchwiz 4.0 with it? I cant believe i am saying this, but TW 4.0 looks pretty good. How does this compare to tge other gb roms? its hard to tell from all of the screen shots. They all look the same, even know i know that they are all different. Thanks guys
I can attest to this because I ran the (95% functional) froyo version of the TW4 launcher that they have on xda and it was really cool, I didn't even mind the horizontal app drawer scrolling. Over at xda they have a Gingerbread version that seems to be more complete.

As sweet as a full AOSP experience is, TW4 is even sweeter. At this point the AOSP is getting a little old.
I suggest that there be two versions of Gummy EP1F: AOSP version and TW4 version. NICE!!!

·
Supporting Member
47 Posts
Ainvar said:
Will the work you are doing fix the steaming issue with apis such as with pandora and google music our is that a kernel thing?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
Wondering about this as well and as to what is causing this. The amount of time I rely on pandora/gmusic is killing me having it cut out after like 2 minutes.

·
Average Android
96 Posts
ms0chez said:
Kejar is the power button transition when shutting off the screen gonna be on this rom?
The fact that this is a big deal to me is dumb but I _love_ the crt style animation going to lock screen that was in the first ginger leak which is also on cm7. I really hope you get that in there somehow...

21 - 40 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.