Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
8 Posts
Rominucka said:
I can attest to this because I ran the (95% functional) froyo version of the TW4 launcher that they have on xda and it was really cool, I didn't even mind the horizontal app drawer scrolling. Over at xda they have a Gingerbread version that seems to:grin: be more complete.

As sweet as a full AOSP experience is, TW4 is even sweeter. At this point the AOSP is getting a little old.
I suggest that there be two versions of Gummy EP1F: AOSP version and TW4 version. NICE!!!
I totally agree with you. TW4 looks pretty cool. The reason i was asking is on the Samsung GS2 it has the green icons in the notification area, and i saw that same thing in these GB builds. I am going toto look over at XDA and see if i can find that GB build. Anyway keep up the good work.

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
Wouldn't be opposed to a TW version, but don't want Kejar to even waste a second's time worrying about those kinds of issues right now. I want him to concentrate on nothing but getting a working version of Gummy 2.3.4 out the door ASAP! Can't wait -- praying for a weekend release.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
tdenton1138 said:
The fact that this is a big deal to me is dumb but I _love_ the crt style animation going to lock screen that was in the first ginger leak which is also on cm7. I really hope you get that in there somehow...
The crt screen off animation is included

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
113 Posts
davpel said:
Wouldn't be opposed to a TW version, but don't want Kejar to even waste a second's time worrying about those kinds of issues right now. I want him to concentrate on nothing but getting a working version of Gummy 2.3.4 out the door ASAP! Can't wait -- praying for a weekend release.
Praying for a now release lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
418 Posts
Can't wait till this ROM is finished. I'm tired of touchwiz and I only just updated to the 2.3.4 today lol. All this brown smh. Looking forward to some gummy and some gummy themes :-D

·
waffler
885 Posts
jason821 said:
Anyone know if a ROM can fix the backlit keys issue?
Its probably a kernel issue and without source it more than likely wont get fixed. I could also be wrong though.

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Guys, I hate touchwiz and will not be porting TW 4 so don't get your hopes up.. Other people are welcome to give it a shot though. As for themes.... If the are submitted I will add them to the toolbox TW or not.

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
originaldobo said:
how far out is the release...I got desperate and put adw on my 2.3.4 it works but nothing like the real deal.
Follow me on twitter ;)

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Would it at all be possible to increase the frame rate of the CRT Google shutdown animation?
It needs to run a little faster. Currently it's a bit choppy.

Kejar31 said:
Guys, I hate touchwiz and will not be porting TW 4 so don't get your hopes up.. Other people are welcome to give it a shot though. As for themes.... If the are submitted I will add them to the toolbox TW or not.
Great...now I gotta learn how to code. :angry:

·
waffler
885 Posts
Kejar31 said:
Mind hooking me up so I can attempt to start thememing it? Or at least hook me up with the framework and systemui.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.