Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Average Android
77 Posts
originaldobo said:
I haven't had a prob with Netflix on Pandora but use your browser to stream the music versus the app untill a kernel is made

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
That is a great idea. Thanks!!

·
Android Lover
471 Posts
You use Pandora on a computer right we have browsers that can stream music....if it could stream a hour of Debbie does Dallas than music is no prob

·
Average Android
77 Posts
originaldobo said:
You use Pandora on a computer right we have browsers that can stream music....if it could stream a hour of Debbie does Dallas than music is no prob

Ahh good ole' Debbie. I remember those vhs days!

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Here is a new one I made today

Okay now its time to pull it altogether... need to add a couple of the themes to the script and update the wallpaper app with the new default (the one in this screenshot)

Then its release time

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Kejar31 said:

Okay now its time to pull it altogether... need to add a couple of the themes to the script and update the wallpaper app with the new default (the one in this screenshot)

Then its release time
Wonderful that's just what the charge needs will this be the stock kernel and can we use voodoo lag fix on the system?

·
Average Android
77 Posts
Kejar31 said:

Then its release time
Kejar31, You have outdone yourself on this by the screen shots alone. I cant wait to try it out!

·
Android Apprentice
113 Posts
Kejar31 said:

Then its release time
I just came

81 - 96 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.