Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyway to put the text messages in order? I haven't had time today to check forums or anything... Reminds me of the first froyo update that put text messages out of order...

·
Flash-a-Holic
530 Posts
hullie10 said:
Anyway to put the text messages in order? I haven't had time today to check forums or anything... Reminds me of the first froyo update that put text messages out of order...
I have not found a way either. Its kind of annoying as well. :(

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
You know i havent had an issue at all with the text messages being out of order. I am using the stock Miui text messaging app also.

·
Flash-a-Holic
530 Posts
Strange.

Guess Im one of the few having some strange issues with MIUI. Sadly, I'm leaving it for now.

G

·
Trooper said:
Strange.

Guess Im one of the few having some strange issues with MIUI. Sadly, I'm leaving it for now.
Sometimes, things can go wrong during a flash and such. Seeing multiple threads regarding strange things happening on a variety of ROMs is evidence of that. :) You can always try going back to a clean slate and flashing the ROM again. Even though I follow the steps to flash a ROM correctly every single time, there have been one or two times in the past when something just messed up in the process. Doing it over again corrected whatever went wrong.

·
Android Lover
156 Posts
Trooper said:
Strange.

you arent the only one its happening to me to doesnt bother me enough to switch roms or use a third party app though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts