Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can anyone link me to somewhere I can get the modem.bin file to add to my miui rom so my gf will get off my back about halfway bricking her phone?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Honestly I have no idea. I'm on a Mesmerize. I believe the EH09 modem is universal but I can't swear to it. I have just the EH09 modem that can be flashed in Odin linked below. It is just they modem so you can flash it over top any ROM without data loss. I will link the file but flash at your own risk. I'm pretty sure its the same modem on EH09 throughout the builds but I can't say for certain.

http://db.tt/bdk7qhyV
I tried that, and it still didn't work. I even did a upgrade from CSpire via samsung kies and the radio is still on Verizon wireless.... I can't win for losing...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you try full flash of EE25 with reparation checked in Odin
Then *228
This is what i had to do on my cspire when i lost data flashing some Rom back
Yes, I have done that as well. Also, I just found out that the 2.3 update was release today for the Galaxy Showcase and I'm trying that right now to restore the modem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you try full flash of EE25 with reparation checked in Odin
Then *228
This is what i had to do on my cspire when i lost data flashing some Rom back
Actually just did it again, but I unchecked the re-partition box in odin and dialed *228 and it's working now. Just updated to the official 2.3.5 and I'm never doing that again on a Samsung phone. Thank you all for your input on how to resolve this for me. I'll enjoy MIUI on my HTC Desire until I get the Moto Mileston X.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts