Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Themer
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word up Rootzwiki...

Let me share all my amazing android icon packs with you, links below will give you free icons to play with.

This is my original pack and all 500+ icons are included!!!

Get it as ADW theme!

Or even this Photoshop template to make your own!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This one will be epic! ...Tha krom... want more? show some luv!

very very shinny samples!

very very shinny ADW theme!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tha wood is organic and very versatile, i can think of a million themes to do with this!

This is the highest quality of android icons in tha world.

This is the highest quality of android ADW themes in tha world.

i gat Tha shag icons right here, don't blame me for the weirdness...

Samples of shag swag! ...so weird...

and Tha Shag ADW theme! ...

Sometimes it just happens... crazy themers like you will find a use for Tha Crack!

Too much vodka cereals this morning...

A nice Crackalakin' ADW theme

I wanted to do this set for a while now, so i did... all the icons in this pack comes in 3 colors so mix and match is very easy... Thats 1626 icons in the premium pack, a themer's wet dream. introducing... Tha TRON.

So syfy-ish, real fun...

ADW theme coming soon

This is my latest experiment gone wrong... imagine you stuck in a spaceship millions of miles away from earth, your looking outside the hub and its pitch black dead space ahead, suddenly you hear a noise? something is with you on the ship? Tha Entity.

Supernatural phenomena...

This is a classic ADW theme!

No animals were harmed in the making of Tha Savannah icon pack!

I feel like traveling now...

Feel this ADW theme

·
Themer
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Realistic crumbles with every icons following every crease and folds, need inspiration? Get Tha Paper!

I tell all of you like i told all of them, these icons are just paper thin...

get it paperboy!

These icons made onto fine sculpted crystal to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake, for a 3d look with unmatched quality get Tha Crystal!

These one took quit a lot of fine tuning...

Crystal clear ADW theme

Cold, detailed and realistic. If your Phone keeps freezing there's only one way to survive the blistering cold get Tha Ice pack!

brrrrrrrrr...

ADW theme coming soon

I went to hell and back to make this awesome collection, here is the best burning icons ever made delivered in to settings: Medium roasted and Burned to a crisp. Welcome in Tha Inferno!

Real burning lava! Incredible!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Luxe is a high end set of icons made of unusual and unique material like gold and diamonds, spectacular, it will make any device a standout creation!

Amazing details for sure!

Classy ADW theme

Tha Keyboard vintage android icons is a icon pack for the nostalgic in you, before haptic feedback there was click-clac feedbacks, those were the days!

old skool interface!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Natural is a great and comfortable android icon pack, bringing you one step closer to nature and handcrafted to look very real on your devices!

Soft and natural feel, great for creating a unique theme!

ADW theme all natural

Tha Ice Cream android icon pack will make you scream! Great for the summer and that new version of android coming out.

You scream i scream for Ice Cream!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Post-it android icon pack is the best post-it icons out there, made to have a unique rotation and color scheme on your screen for a more realistic feel

Remind, communicate and organize!

And Tha Post-it ADW theme

·
Themer
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tha Flesh android icon pack is full of horror, gore and mostly straight out of a nightmare. Use at your own risk as you may get some kind of trauma!

Stitched up wounds and zombies!

and here's some ADW gore!

Tha Shock is a high voltage android icon pack! use with caution, very hazardous!

!150 000 volt!

Get this as ADW theme

Tha Stormtrooper Inspired by Star wars Storm Trooper is a very original android icon set that you wont find anywhere!

StormTrooper needs icons too!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Arkvader Inspired by Star wars Dark Vader... very powerful!

The force is strong in these!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Scanline Are somehow very retro... reminds me of a 80's terminal.

Turn your phone into a vintage monitor!

Super scan this ADW theme

Tha Metal android icons are sure to give your device that solid look.

Carefully crafted!

Get some ADW synergy now!

Tha Metalpress, without background!

Tha Spider amazing android icons inspired by your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Hold onto your webs, spider-fan!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Venom android icons goes so very well with Tha Spider icons, its unreal!.

extraterrestrial symbiote!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Gundam mechas madness, anime classic.

Giant robots are a sure win!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Warfare android icons, certain death, or ultimate victory?

Never surrender!

ADW theme coming soon

·
Themer
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tha LiteBrite android icons, an experiment preferably to use on a not busy dark background.

A very versatile pack!

old school ADW theme

Tha Autobots android icons, inspired by the transformers.

Robots in disguise!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Offset android icons is not your typical set, straight up hallucination guaranteed.

try them with caution!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Steampunk android icons in between technology and romance.

Very detailed... amazing variety!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha America icons inspired by non-other than Captain America.

Another nice super hero set!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Superman is a android icon pack of steel!

These super hero set just keep coming!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Thing Inspired by Ben Grimm from the Fantastic Four!

It's clobberin' time!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Rcade transform your android in a coin-operated entertainment machine!

The golden age of arcade late 1980s

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Flip icons in digital format on a split flap display!

Clean simple flip-it style!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Batman icons made in Gotham City and inspired by Bruce Wayne.

Equip your Bat-phone in order to fight crime!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Weed specifically requested icons made with natural hemp.

This one is pretty self-explanatory!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Knob stylish controllers will make your device look very good!

Made with great attention to details.

ADW theme coming soon

·
Themer
144 Posts
Tha Google+ in honor of the new social media experience!

This first of its kind, worldwide.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Mickey bring joy with this colorful set!

Good for the kid in you.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Whiteout is clean and simple, because sometimes that's what we want... There also called "LauncherPro Original" on my site!

So versatile!

A nice simple Whiteout ADW theme

Tha Folder android icons for a virtual container system files.

Store everything!

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Smurf will smurf you phone smurfin' hot!

Smurf it right now.

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Chip android icons for a nice supercomputer.

Im still amazed by how good this looks :)

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Nyan Cat What can i say...

Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Blue Mist android icons for a misty sparkling feel.

Make your android bloom

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Hello Kitty a classic for the girls out there!

Girly and pretty cute.

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Core bare superuser power to the fullest!

Very highly detailed.

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Radar android object-detection system icon pack!

Search and destroy.

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Gold precious metal goodness!

Make it look classy.

ADW theme coming soon!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 700 icons in them)
head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

·
Themer
144 Posts
Tha 3D perfect visual illusion!

another timeless classic.

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Anonymous icon pack is sweeeet!

Just doing it for the lulz.

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Gameboy ゲームボーイ icons is an 8-bit style set that, if used properly will give your a warm fuzzy old school look!

Nice on so many level.

ADW theme coming soon!

Tha Book icon pack to create a awesome library!

Useful if you read a lot!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 700 icons in them)
head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

·
Average Android
87 Posts
holy crap bud, i know these had to take weeks, and i do mean weeks to create, great work though, congrats bud on amazing theme packs!

·
Themer
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
S15274n said:
Hell yeah phlash. Welcome to rootzwiki. You won't get those annoying posts you got at the other 3 letter forum.
hehe, i love this place already :)

Thx -Smok3d - SyNiK4L !!!

VoidedSaint These took, literally 18 months to make!!! And are made in such a way that i can still provide constant updates to all pack, which is a challenge in itself....

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
ThaPHLASH said:
hehe, i love this place already :)

Thx -Smok3d - SyNiK4L !!!

VoidedSaint These took, literally 18 months to make!!! And are made in such a way that i can still provide constant updates to all pack, which is a challenge in itself....
You're extremely talented, these would look great in some MIUI theme's! (Some great ideas here to run with for themes too!)

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
ThaPHLASH said:
Thank you!... and yeah, im actively looking for a MIUI theme expert to team up with....
wow..that would perfect...i mean those icons literally would work on any rom. but miui really promotes the icon images...so if u could do that. it would be epic

·
Average Android
63 Posts
Absolutely impressive. WOW!!!! These icons are amazing. I even moved my Hitchikers Guide theme over to put in some of yours. Thats an unheard of lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts