·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
nice looking icons that is a lot of work thanks very much

·
Lurker Extraordinaire
41 Posts
SyNiK4L said:
wow..that would perfect...i mean those icons literally would work on any rom. but miui really promotes the icon images...so if u could do that. it would be epic
+1 for sure

·
Supporting Member
40 Posts
P3Droid dropped the Bionic wallpapers and it contained a perfect wall for my latest Krom desktop.Check it out!

View attachment 1850

Question on PhlashCut? I have a couple icon sets, but I don't purchase the icon packs, just the raw icons. Appears to me that PhlashCut needs the iconpacks, or am I missing something?

Attachments

·
Themer
144 Posts
routzong said:
P3Droid dropped the Bionic wallpapers and it contained a perfect wall for my latest Krom desktop.Check it out!

View attachment 2843

Question on PhlashCut? I have a couple icon sets, but I don't purchase the icon packs, just the raw icons. Appears to me that PhlashCut needs the iconpacks, or am I missing something?
OMG this screen is a monster... wow, good job there!

as for PhlashCut... yes it has to be my icon pack "app" because i have yet to implement a pick from gallery function... i know i suck, but time is a precious commodity and iam investing it in a mega update to all packs so my focus is there right now... but ill get back to adding more to PhlashCut sooner than later...

here a vid to show how packs are used:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.