Android OS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Average Android
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really just want to thank you. Hopefully with your recent choices to help the Android Development community along with the choices that HTC has started making, will help to keep Android open. I can't stress enough how important it is to me, and many people like me, that manufacturers fight both the carriers and the "standard" of keeping phones locked.

Samsung's recent actions have really given them a boost in the right direction in my mind. If you guys get a new phone on Verizon at some point that can have Cyanogenmod out on it, I will buy it instantly and I will tell all my friends how great it is.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to providing you with a small amount of business in the future.

·
Thought Police
236 Posts
SamsungJohn said:
Really happy to hear that! Thank you!
Well... LOOKS LIKE SAMMY FOR ME! I was going to get the Sensation, but that Super AMOLED + screen just looks SOOOOO sexy... plus CM7 and more support!

Also, is Samsung trying to use the improvemens made by the community (ext4 support, OC and undervolt) to beef up their stock roms and make the stock faster for everyone? Just a little question I've always wondered...

-Brought to you with limited commercial interruption by tapatalk pro

·
I am the Stig
223 Posts
Wow, must have missed that from the last couple of days. This is very exciting. Time to start racking in the OT to drop a quick 700+ on a new shiny gadget :)

This is hands down my most anticipated phone of all time.

·
Average Android
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like it may not be out in July, but it may still be coming. Either way, this phone looks to be a winner in my book.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts