Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Average Android
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the Developers because you guys create and fix and re-fix and debug and re-debug the coolest ROMS ever. Then when that's done you post them and answer all sorts of questions whether intelligent or not from those like me who have no clue whatsoever how you did it but are grateful that you do.

Thanks to the Themers because you guys offer us touch ups, tweaks, and themes for just about everything on the phone including but not limited to dialers, wall papers, splash screens, battery mods, skins, and a plethora of other things that between themers and ROM developers make our lives much more fun and our wives lives much more stressful with our tinkering.

Thanks to everyone who writes a script that does this or that or some other thing for our smart phones.
Thanks to those who were brave enough to root their phones "and voided your warranty" because you inspired me and others like me to give it a go.
Thanks for Rootzwiki forums in particular that allow us to come together as a community to figure out and enjoy our phones real potential regardless of what carriers and manufacturers think we want.
And because Rootzwiki is much more drama free.
So I guess what i'm really trying to say is............Thanks

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
This. +9001

1 - 6 of 6 Posts