Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Supporting Member
107 Posts
I'm here to help anyone with their x. So don't hesitate to ask me

Loving my screaming fast X running rooted gingerbread.

·
Average Android
172 Posts
I am glad so many devs are behind this community. It will be nice to have a more central location for the big hitters in the development community.

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
im loving gingerbread liberty as we speak....GREAT ROM even with a locked bootloader. If anyone has any problems upgrading to gingerbread or installing their rom. Hit me up I think I ran into every problem i could have run into when it came to upgrading.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Glad to see this forum up and running. It was interesting seeing the droid x forum had 102 viewing vs. the next forum at 9. Long live the "X"

·
Official Forum Troll
25 Posts
Just spent all evening reworking the shadow repos for CM4DX
hopefully we'll see good things on the horizon

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
Hopefully everyone will post on here so i don't have to go to multiple forums just to find something.

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
cvpcs said:
also cvpcs, just get that shit done ha jk thanks again for all the work you do man.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
cvpcs said:
Friggin awesome! Can't wait. Just might keep this DX for a while instead of jumping ship.

·
Best Buy Mobile Lead
124 Posts
Seconded.

For having a locked bootloader, these ROM designers must have the patience of saints because even with all the voodoo (not Samsung voodoo, just regular voodoo) required to bypass eFuse they have still managed to make this phone fantastic.

·
Themer
332 Posts
cvpcs said:
on the horizon man they better be a little closer than that lol, seriously tho does that have to do with the 2 init? cant wait

·
Android Lover
127 Posts
cvpcs said:
Ive kept my X stock, because nothing is as good as some CVPCS shit. shits dope. And BTW, i want to be your troll apprentice

1 - 20 of 28 Posts