Android OS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who donated to help me get a Bionic... It was picked up tonight by B16 and is being shipped as we speak.. For all the support I def feel obligated to com through for you guys.... Expect something soon!

·
Average Android
113 Posts
Gummy Charged was the first ROM I ever put on my first ever Android phone. Cant wait for that kinda goddess on the Bionic.....

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
Its nice to see some familararity coming from the Charge. I know you're going to enjoy the Bionic. Looking forward to some goodness from you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
Cant wait to see your work on the bionic. I loved your work on the X.

·
RootzBoat Swashbuckler
101 Posts
The only thing that would make this any better would be if you guys got Fabulous to join Liberty.

Sent from my Bionic using Tapatalk.

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Gummyjar was the first rom that I installed on my DX and I kept it for a long time then went to liberty. Then I got my charge via you and it came with Gummycharged. I enjoy your roms a lot.

Thanks, kejar.

·
Supporting Member
98 Posts
Can't wait for this either! Has work commenced yet? I haven't been able to fulfill my flashing addiction since switching from the tbolt, lol. The device has so much potential and i cant wait to see what people come up with. Must have ROM's!!! Lol.

·
Supporting Member
98 Posts
Also im planning on donating once i get my paypal back. They decided they had to verify my address and since i dont have a home phone they have to mail me a stupid code.

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
D3fault121 said:
The only thing that would make this any better would be if you guys got Fabulous to join Liberty.

Sent from my Bionic using Tapatalk.
It was my understanding that kejar is not part of Liberty anymore after they started making people pay for their Beta/Nightlies.
Now kejar and Fab teaming up would be AWESOME!!!!!

Kejar, donation sent. Not much, but wanted to show my appreciation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts