Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1337 h4x0r / Developer
56 Posts
Greetings Programs,

All credit goes to jiwanish.... thank you very much! Basically this includes all of the files included in the originally released dump by AndroidBall, but also includes many files that were left out... including the kernel configuration file, and many other things that are useful for making a working Android build for the Touchpad.

Also, I have full permission (and he is actually making me post this) by Jiwanish. So what you have all been waiting for... the dump file http://www.multiupload.com/TA9U6OCM0Y

Instead of reposting this on your website or distributing it yourself, please direct people to this post. Thanks!

Brought to you by Team AndroTouch!

PLEASE NOTE! This is not a flashable release... this is just for developers or anyone that is interested to take a peek inside what one of the Android 2.2 touchpads look like. Instead of being packed into images, it is full directories.

Important info:
Compared to the release of AndroidBall's "dump" which is about 462mb, this one is 1.45gb.
MD5: 8705f5a6a688d7372c7813cba1ce938b

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Need to remember that this is a DUMP of all of the data, there is no way to flash this directly to your TouchPad at the moment, wait for the dev's to create a flashable ROM.

Excellent stop forward!

My biggest question is about restoring back to factory state once we change the partition layout on the device, will WebOS doctor restore everything back to its original form?

XeKToReX

·
1337 h4x0r / Developer
56 Posts
This dump is from Jiwanish, but AndroidBall posted a cut down version. Jiwanish has been a great guy working with developers instead of going for publicity and selling their device on eBay.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Just a second note to all, vinyl and others have cleaned this thread up... they will no longer put up with these games and childs play.... you will be warned once and then sent on a vacation for a week if you choose to ignore the warnings.

Thank you to those who are able to contain themselves.

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
trsohmers said:
Greetings Programs,

All credit goes to jiwanish.... thank you very much! Basically this includes all of the files included in the originally released dump by AndroidBall, but also includes many files that were left out... including the kernel configuration file, and many other things that are useful for making a working Android build for the Touchpad.

Also, I have full permission (and he is actually making me post this) by Jiwanish. So what you have all been waiting for... the dump file http://www.multiupload.com/TA9U6OCM0Y

Instead of reposting this on your website or distributing it yourself, please direct people to this post. Thanks!

Brought to you by Team AndroTouch!

PLEASE NOTE! This is not a flashable release... this is just for developers or anyone that is interested to take a peek inside what one of the Android 2.2 touchpads look like. Instead of being packed into images, it is full directories.

Important info:
Compared to the release of AndroidBall's "dump" which is about 462mb, this one is 1.45gb.
MD5: 8705f5a6a688d7372c7813cba1ce938b
Hey Thomas -

Someone on the other stickied thread commented that the other dump was incomplete (i know...duh :) - and then someone referred him to your dump saying it was properly complete... but that was followed up by someone saying that your dump was:

"no, it's not, it's more FUed than this one, it's filled with 1.2gb (uncompressed) RANDOM files
(seemingly random at least)"

can you comment? there are a few devs on the other thread who will work on ANY dump that is proper and complete...

help?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.