Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Android's Tubby Ninja
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if we upgrade to the new leak Gb .602 (with new radio) will none of are roms made for. 596 work?

·
Average Android
199 Posts
There's a new leak? :gasp: Hmm. Guess I should check my TBH app!

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Yes TBH has the new update in the app. Is the new radio the .12 or is it newer?
Thanks

·
Android's Tubby Ninja
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P3droid said it was but its only from his app, and we need to be on froyo..

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Its newer than that. Hopefully just the radio can be put into an update zip so it can be used with CM7 and CM7 based ROMS. Or is there another way to get the new radio for those running CM7 that want to keep running it?

·
Android's Tubby Ninja
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
P3droid said on twitter that the radio can't be pull out. To zip and yes its rooted. But I say give it tme they will try to zip it some how.

·
The Sauce Boss
173 Posts
What do new radios even do? I am on CM4DX and I still have the .07P radio. How do I get the TBH app, and will it work with CM7?

·
Android Apprentice
29 Posts
Flashed .13 on miui 8.12 and is working with no problems, even have an extra bar on 3g where I usually only have 2.

·
Android God...
83 Posts
berto1014 said:
What do new radios even do? I am on CM4DX and I still have the .07P radio. How do I get the TBH app, and will it work with CM7?
It deals with calls SMS etc. .07 and the .12 have bugs so the new radio will let you receive calls and texts better.

·
Bearded Wonder
63 Posts
I thought the new official release was supposed to be .609? I've not seen any info on what kind of release this is.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
121 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts