Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will you have any extra HP TP's when you're order arrives that will be available for others here to purchase? If so, please chime in so that they can be accounted for.

Please use normal "ecommerce" procedures to keep everyone safe and happy, for example:

• Secure payment methods
  • Secure shipping methods
  • Provide references/reputation (both sellers and buyers!)
  • Proof of "inventory" (provide a picture or two of the item that includes a handwritten message such as the sellers username)
  • Please don't open the box so that buyer's are protected! If you have opened the box, please at least state so and any implications involved (for example, you powered it on, you used it, you lost something originally in the box, etc.)
  • Please try to keep prices fair! I've seen several posts stating that they'd be offered up for the original price paid (no profit to reseller).
  • Try to provide shipping options to your buyer(s). I know I want mine shipped ASAP and with next day or 2nd day delivery...
  • Please be honest about shipping charges and provide insurance and tracking numbers!

With all this said, I'm in need of a 32GB version and have Paypal funds waiting to be sent. I'm assuming my insight.com order will be cancelled and although I've seen that HP will be releasing more slated for this week (probably the ones retailers like Best Buy sent back) I'd like to KNOW I'm still going to be able to buy one. I want a Touchdroid, damn it! :grin:

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now for my rep. Altho I'm new to this forum (found it when I was looking into making it a "Touchdroid") I'm not new to buying/selling things online (who is these days...?).

I'm Paypal Verified and have been for over a decade. I've been a seller/buyer on eBay since Oct. 31, 2000. My eBay name is: juscallmefresh and I have 100% positive feedback with 264 transactions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts