Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Average Android
289 Posts
This is based on an install last night...

Just tried installing on Liberty 3 2.0 DX. Used BusyBox installer to downgrade to 1.19.0. Install looked like it went smooth. Did the auto reboot.

(EDIT)
When I run 'powerboost' I see getprop: applet not found error, then it seems to run normal.

Enabled all MODS. Rebooted, cleared caches. Tried to set Conservative gov in Rom Toolbox, but it isn't an option.

When I check MODS I get the following:

Cron is NOT toggled on, See togglemods.
Powerboost is NOT the CURRENT gov
Your build.prop edits match!

File 99BMc does NOT exist. Please install some mods.

CWR Hack is NOT installed
01fixperms file is not installed
I'm running Clockwork MOD 5.0.2.0. Do I need to manually flash the flashme.zip to get this to work? I never saw that get installed in the instruction process.

· Average Android
289 Posts
post your togglemods script output.

Also check your available sd card space. The script zips up the neccesary files into flashme.zip but it needs the space to do so.
I have 10GB free on the SD at the moment. Don't see where to copy the togglemods script output. Can you show me where to look? I only see the 'unthrottle' directory on the SD card.

· Average Android
289 Posts
Droid X. Liberty 3 2.0 ROM. When I was installing the script through terminal I used the menu options to reboot. When I found out it wasn't working, I exited terminal and I manually booted into CWR and tried flashing the flashme.zip file.
Okay, must not have had enough coffee this morning or something. Flashed fine the second time I went through the OP. Scared the crap out of me with the formatting notice.

· Average Android
289 Posts
mr_brady, did you get the conservative govenor to work after you finally got it to install. I'm on Liberty 3 2.0, for DX, and I can't get the conservative govenor to show up anywhere...I usually use quickclock, but its also not in liberty's own govenor selector. All I have is ondemand, userspace, and performace. For BMc08GT, I flashed the flashme.zip, and even in the togglemods, it says the conservative govenor is on. It is the only mod that I have installed right now.
Yeah, the conservative script seems to work just fine once I turned it on with togglemods and rebooted. I also cleared cache and dalvik. I'm using Rom Toolbox Pro and it sees the conservative governor when I go into the Performance tab.

· Average Android
289 Posts
Anyone have a write-up or script to install this? I don't mind doing it manually. I found the 2.5 zip and see the install script was intentionally left out.

I managed to get my hands on PB2.2 and tried to install that on my MIUI DefX 2012-04-05 install, but it gave me two permission errors when finalizing the zip file (the two Android/Google install scripts).

Just trying to improve the battery in MIUI DefX any way I can.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.