Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Lover
318 Posts
clothednblack said:
Nope, no such file in directory after selecting option 2 (stock) I know it backed it up originally. Guess I need to restore my 1.11.9 ( clean backup) and start over, unless you have an idea
I would go into your files and delete everything that had to do with previuos installs of pb. Then reflash your rom and then download and extract 2.2. I had similiar issues in testing

·
Android Lover
318 Posts
Ok everyone. I think a large problem has to do with what app your using to extract the file. If using Rootexplorer you nedd to go into the preferences and look for the Archive extract setting. The path should read /mnt/sdcard/extract. Prior to mine said /mnt/sdcard/speedsoftware/extract. You need to remove the speedsoftware portion.

Also if you reflash your rom prior to running the new zip you should reflash rom, go to busy box and revert your version back to 1.19 (reflashing rom will update your busybox back to a newer version) and then extract the zip

·
Android Lover
318 Posts
SlothlyDX said:
OK guys I am soooooooooooo close!!! Now my only issue is that when I try to flash the flashme.zip it starts and then says installation aborted? Did I do something wrong? I followed the guide to every step and here I am!
I believe it did that to me the first time. Try running powerboost again, activate the mods, and then exit. Reboot into recovery and manually flash the flashme zip

·
Android Lover
318 Posts
SlothlyDX said:
It does nothing. Just shows # is that right?
Yes that's right. You should just get a # after you run powerboost and add the mods and then exit it should ask what your device model is. You select the device and then the script creates/modifies the flashme.zip. Do you see any errors ad it does that.or just after?

·
Android Lover
318 Posts
Just during the flash it aborts.
When you boot into recovery what file are you chosing the flashme.zip file from? The unthrottle folder on the root of the sdcard or going into sdcard/extracted/? It might be that you need to reflash rom and start over again. If you do that just delete anything and everything on the sdcard regarding PB and then redownload PB2.2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.