Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 972 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Bbyland said:
are there any base numbers for speedtest.net that I can compare mine too? Or is every area different? And in speedtest what go you test under? I tested better performance
Just normal speed tests. The results are based on cell strength and location.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I finally got this installed. Unfortunately, I turned off wifi, and lost my data connection. I toggled airplane mode, still nothing. I am rebooting now. This seems to be the same problem i had on previous builds.
I'm unfortunately still having this problem, as is my wife on her Droid 2. Rebooting fixes it, but the problem returns every time I leave wifi. That is, the 3G icon will show up on the notification bar, but I end up with no data connection.

·
Bucktooth Commander
160 Posts
mr_brady said:
Getting ready to install this on Liberty 3 2.0 on my DX. Any words of advice?
I installed this on liberty 3.0 last night after previously running the 2.1.....everything seemed much slower after flashing the update. Quadrants scores were terrible and my speedstest.net scores were horrible. I'm gonna try and reflash everything from scratch to see if that helps.......for now PB 2.1 is running fast and smooth.

·
Droidphile
885 Posts
D2G running CM7-GB 1204a -- PB2.2

after running setup and rebooting, I made a backup, unthrottled, and chose the crond/fs speed mod, and then exited... and got permissions errors for stuff in the pb data directory for updae-script.sh and a few other things the script was making to roll into the zip.

Sent from my D2G with tapatalk because they finally got their @$$ out of their @$$ with rootzwiki subscribed threads.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
nuclearmistake said:

after running setup and rebooting, I made a backup, unthrottled, and chose the crond/fs speed mod, and then exited... and got permissions errors for stuff in the pb data directory for updae-script.sh and a few other things the script was making to roll into the zip.

Sent from my D2G with tapatalk because they finally got their @ out of their @ with rootzwiki subscribed threads.
Hey send me the script output from terminal (long press on screen) and send it in an Email. [email protected]

Ill fix ya up

·
Android Apprentice
229 Posts

Sent from my D2G with tapatalk because they finally got their @$$ out of their @$$ with rootzwiki subscribed threads.
Having the same problem on my D2G. I even tried reflashing the rom and wiping data and reinstalling powerboost on MIUI.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't know what I'm doing wrong here, but I can't get the file linked in the OP to flash. It keeps saying Installation Aborted immediately. I've downloaded it about 4 times now, verified the md5 every time.

I'm on a fresh install of MIUI 1.10.21 with no previous PB build flashed. Any ideas??

41 - 60 of 972 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.