Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
95 Posts
I finally found the time to finish this and wanted to share. Originally was gonna be released through the gummy toolbox but due to toolbox issues I decided to release CWM flashable zips. Eventually this should be available through the toolbox.

I have had two people testing this for a couple days and they said it was all good. If you do notice or have any problems, Please post them in the thread.

**CREDITS**
Hazmatic- For images from his honeybread theme.

ObsessionXYZ- For images from his Valle-mod HoneyComb theme.

Nitroglycerin33- For a few app icons.

Jumba- for a few statusbar icons which I recolored.

GunnerMike- for fixing a few .9 images and making this theme toolbox friendly.

Fr4ggor- for tw4 launcher.

If You think I used something of yours and dont see your name in the credit section then 1 of 2 things happened.

1. Your wrong.
2. Your wrong.

Just kidding, PM me and ill fix it. It gets hard to keep track of everything.

**THANKS**
BigLoof- For helping me BIG TIME when I decided to learn to theme.

Nitsuj17- For helping me locate .xml files.

**INSTRUCTIONS**
Download .zip from link. Boot into CWM RECOVERY, WIPE CACHE AND DAVELIK CACHE and FLASH.

**DISCLAIMER**
FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS!

**DOWNLOAD LINKS**

**STANDARD BATT**

**ACCURATE BATT**

ENJOY! GoS
Sent from my Gummy Charged GBE 2.0 using XDA App

Attachments

·
Android Apprentice
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"nitsuj17 said:
Looks great!

Now make it.for infinity ;)
Because its YOU, I will work on a port. I havnt had time to do much lately tho. Is the infinity ROM still wiping data thru CWM? I havnt tried it since imnuts released it....

·
Android Apprentice
99 Posts
GOS This looks awesome and thank you Nitsuj17 for telling GOS he should make this for Infinity. Infinity is still currently wiping. I am running infinity as i couldnt get GBE2.0 to flash on my phone atm. Infinity would look amazing with this theme on it. I hope you find time to port it.

I hope all is well with you and your family.

·
Android Apprentice
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"fitti28 said:
GOS This looks awesome and thank you Nitsuj17 for telling GOS he should make this for Infinity. Infinity is still currently wiping. I am running infinity as i couldnt get GBE2.0 to flash on my phone atm. Infinity would look amazing with this theme on it. I hope you find time to port it.

I hope all is well with you and your family.
Yeah, ill port it either way. I know those guys will figure out that issue and have An update soon.

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
"Gunnermike53 said:
wrong section!!
imnuts will see it and move it I'm sure :p and GOS good to see you made it over to Rootzwiki too lol

Sent from my Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Gunnermike53 said:
wrong section!!
Oh, I didnt realize. I saw a few gummy themes posted here. I thought this was the theme section. I was guessing the gummy themes section was for toolbox themes. If a dev wants to move this they know what to do! I am a rootzwiki NOOB! :(

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
GOS, this theme is awesome, and thanks so much for putting it together. Really digging it.

One thing you might want to look into: I think you might be using an older version of GMail, as it updated itself overnight and I lost the themed version. Not a huge deal, just something I thought you might want to be aware of.

Thanks again! Loving it!

·
Android Apprentice
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"SpiffyRob said:
GOS, this theme is awesome, and thanks so much for putting it together. Really digging it.

One thing you might want to look into: I think you might be using an older version of GMail, as it updated itself overnight and I lost the themed version. Not a huge deal, just something I thought you might want to be aware of.

Thanks again! Loving it!
Yeah, I didn't realize it updated. That's one thing that sucks about theming g apps. I'll fix it for update. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
update you toolboxes boys and girls!!! the accurate battery version is now available in the gummy tool box! i hope to have the standard battery version up tonight. for right now the swype key board will NOT be included. i hope to have this resolved soon as well. make sure you let GOS know how much you like his theme and appreciate his hard work!!

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
hell yes :D

Sent from my 4G Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Thanks for the great work! Love this theme.

One problem: whenever I receive gmail or updates from the market notifications, the text in the pull-down menu is black so I can't read it. How can I make it white? I installed this theme through the gummytoolbox. I tried wiping cache/dalvik cache and re-installing from the toolbox to no avail. Thanks!

·
Android Apprentice
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"perllamac said:

One problem: whenever I receive gmail or updates from the market notifications, the text in the pull-down menu is black so I can't read it. How can I make it white? I installed this theme through the gummytoolbox. I tried wiping cache/dalvik cache and re-installing from the toolbox to no avail. Thanks!
I have an update to fix that I'll post it in a couple hours.... Did you get theme from toolbox or link in OP...?

·
Premium Member
530 Posts

I have an update to fix that I'll post it in a couple hours.... Did you get theme from toolbox or link in OP...?
He said toolbox I think. Shoot me the framework and ill update the toolbox. You really need to check your email. Theres stuff we need to talk about before you release the update.

Sent from my Gummy Charged GBE 2.0 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 44 Posts