Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
ONLY TESTED AND DEVELOPED FOR P3DROID'S ROOTED GINGERBREAD

I figured it would be useful to some folks if I posted a flashable zip so those who had flashed a theme and wanted to easily revert back to the stock Motorola theme could do so. Just flash this zip as you would any theme and it will restore your stock (2.3.3) framework-res.apk and systemui. It will work for reverting from my theme and should work for reverting others such as funkenblack with the exception of any apps if they have been modified (like a themed phone apk for instance).

NOTE: as most people will still want the CRT animation, that is included with this.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2281460/stock.zip

·
Android Beginner
120 Posts
I flashed this and lost my notification bar. Flashed over Eclipsev2.1 with funken theme. Going to reflash ROM once its updated (he's uploading now) I'm sure that will fix, but I'd like a stock look over the ROM if possible. Any ideas?

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is for reverting themes on p3droid's rooted stock. That is the framework this restores. Eclipse likely has a lot different with its framework. Anyway, I would think flashing your rom again will get you where you were.

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just fyi, I have a bionic on the way and have jumped the dx2 ship. Best of luck guys, and its good to see development picking up for this device.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts