Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Beginner
45 Posts

·
Part Time Themer
184 Posts
I think its great your also knocking out themes for the fassy/mez users, but I do have a few problems with how you went about things. I'm also not looking to start a war, but I couldn't let this go unsaid.

1. Its a little redundant to port a theme that's already been ported. If you had already been working on it but 123sit( who busted his butt to make that port) beat you to the punch releasing it but you had more stuff themed. You should have got with him and see if he would have added your additional themed apks to his theme. With due credit given.

2.coping and pasting isn't really porting. If the images are different sizes then you need to take the time to resize them appropriately. Leaving them at the incorrect size. Screams you were either in a rush to get this out, because you want your name out there or you are just too lazy to put the work into doing it right.

3. This one is the biggest problem out of all of em. You should really name the people your porting from. They worked hard at making the theme/themed apks and at least deserve the acknowledgement.

·
Android Beginner
45 Posts
Sorry to upset you ronnie8890, I just put this together for my personal use and thought others would enjoy it as well, I don't realty care about my name being out there. Next time I will be more specific who I thank, and I think it works fine without resizing anything, thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.