Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Themer
45 Posts
Hey There!

I am currently working on getting my theme for the Droid X ported to the CM theme engine. Its been alot more work then i expected. This initial release is a beta. So there is still a TON more i'm planning on doing on it, just need to find time and figure out those pesky hidden images and stuff.

Changes
-Status bar icons
-pop up windows
-buttons
-checkboxs, radios, dropdowns
-settings (not complete)
other various tweaks

Install instructions
-Download the apk BlueBread1.0 to your SD Card
-Navigate to the apk in a file explorer on your phone
-install the apk
-Go into the theme chooser, and look for it, right now the Preview isn't working, the theme is there you will just have scroll slowly through your themes, they are in alphabetical order so it should be near the front.
-Apply the theme (it'll say it is missing assets for your device, apply anyway)
-Reboot the phone for good messure
and enjoy :)

Download for the BlueBread ADW theme:
BlueBread ADW theme (Also WIP)

Please leave feedback and suggestions!

·
Themer
45 Posts
Here are some previews of the Theme,
All screen shots have the BlueBread ADW theme applied
I will update this post with each release

View attachment 465

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
44 Posts
well I dl'd it and installed, but it is not showing up in theme choose @ all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with ni dice. I do understand that the preview is not working as well, as I have other themes that r that way. But the lettering is there. Nothing is showing up with blue bread.

·
Themer
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blake28 said:
well I dl'd it and installed, but it is not showing up in theme choose @ all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with ni dice. I do understand that the preview is not working as well, as I have other themes that r that way. But the lettering is there. Nothing is showing up with blue bread.
Thats weird, what phone are you on? and are you on stock CM or on a rom based off it? not that i matters really just curious
i have had a few ppl not be able to find it, but i explained there is no preview and then they found it, it is in alphabetical order so it should be one of the first ones..
only other thing i can think of would be to install it, and reboot the phone

·
Supporting Member
44 Posts
I have a Droid x & I'm on cm7 , stock cm7. I have switched from steel blue & tried to install it when I was on the stock system theme that comes w/theme Chooser. It just wont show up in theme Chooser @ all for me. Would love to try it working though. Loved this.theme from my Liberty days!

·
Themer
45 Posts
blake28 said:
I have a Droid x & I'm on cm7 , stock cm7. I have switched from steel blue & tried to install it when I was on the stock system theme that comes w/theme Chooser. It just wont show up in theme Chooser @ all for me. Would love to try it working though. Loved this.theme from my Liberty days!
let me download the version from the link and make sure i uploaded the right one ;)

EDIT: it worked for me. on stock CM there are 3 stock themes built in, bluebread will be the second one and its very tough to get it to stay on it because there is no preview. as you scroll through watch what the numbers are at the top, number you are on/total and make sure you can see each one.

·
Supporting Member
44 Posts
U know, I downloaded it from my laptop & transfered it, so I will just dl it from my Dx & c if that makes n e difference. I have 10 themes saved as well, so maybe theme Chooser is full. I don't know.

·
Supporting Member
44 Posts
Alright!! The queerest thing,I downloaded it from my phone & replaced it, & it is now there. Great theme.

·
Themer
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blake28 said:
Alright!! The queerest thing,I downloaded it from my phone & replaced it, & it is now there. Great theme.
Haha well i'm very glad you got it working, its still like a beta build more things hopefully coming soon
just gotta find some time haha

·
Deadly_Hamsters
3,899 Posts
I can't get the battery icons that are in the goodies to install properly. I use metamorph and it says install successful please reboot. I reboot but the battery icon doesn't change. Im currently using the bluebread android battery icon that u get when u 1st load the theme. I'm on CM7 btw

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
If you want to change the text color on your notifications to white or something, LMK! Lookin good man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts