Mod Base:: Sense (HTC)

Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Verizon

Optional:: Themed

Requires Root:: Yes

Android Version:: 4.0.3 (ICS)

Source::
Hello Everyone.Well, After spending a year on my Thunderbolt passing around my Real Icon Theme to many ROM's. I decided it was time to upgrade. So, I bought a Rezound, slapped BAMF ICS on it and decided it was time to give it some Real Icon Love.

So here it is:

John's Real Icon Theme v8.1 for BAMF ICS 2.1 (Pay close attention to the Beats Headphones)

This is the latest pic of the full theme as of 8.0

New generic pic when contact has no pic

New Space Bar

Changelog:

v7.6 - fixed missing store, darkened 3g icons so they are more blue, added yellow back to charging lightning bolts.
V7.7 - updated Google Play Store to 3.5.16
v8.0 - increased width and resolution of usb and hdmi icons, improved resolution of Google Play icons, improved resolution of wifi icons, changed adb image to higher res one, added wifi errors, wifi tether, usb tether, bluetooth tether and general tether icons. Fixed missed call and call mute.
v8.1 - Updated store and other minor fixes.

I have started my own site for distributing my mods. If you have a chance, click on an ad. Pennies for me. I am only linking you to the front page so I can get stats on visits.

What it changes: SystemUI, Framework-res, Mail, MMS, Gmail, Talk, Google Voice, Google Play Market, Calendar, GoogleServicesFramework, HTC-IME.apk, com.htc.resources.apk, Phone.apk and PCSC.

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BECAUSE MY INSTALL SCRIPT DELETES ALL AFFECTED FILES BEFORE ADDING THE NEW ONES. IF YOU CANCEL OR REBOOT OR BATTERY DIES, YOU ARE S-O-L. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Flash this in Clockwork Mod or Amon Ra. Either should work.

Link to the Real Icon Theme
v8.1 (2.1) and older: Link in to Rezound - themes - BAMF ICS - pick 8.1 version
http://beitel.us

Link to a Real Icon Theme remover (back to stock):
2.1 Stock: Link to Rezound - themes- pick stock theme BAMF v2.1 version 2
http://beitel.us

Hooray, you can now see my 3G and 4G data icons Great Job BAMF and Joelz!!

·
Idratherberiding
269 Posts
These look great....I just flashed a theme which has the BAMF 3G/4G icons that I love but this is tempting. Thanks for sharing!

·
Android Modder
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I still think the battery from Business Sense ics that NilsP is using would fit this theme perfectly, the stock battery just looks bad out of place...

Here is a link to the Screen shot of the theme and you can sorta see what the battery looks like...

http://forum.xda-dev...65&d=1332590604
I actually am using one like that now I just don't always get to update my posts on rootzwiki because i am busy on other sites. If you go to the link, the latest one has it in iti.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.