Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Average Android
128 Posts
Thanks to erishasnobattery for letting me bring my Black Chrome Theme to SoaB… and thanks to BAMF team for all the work they do.

This theme is for SoaB 1.04

I removed about 95% of the pink. I hope you guys are not disappointed. Flash thru CW Recovery, no need to wipe. This is only a theme.

Make sure you make a backup just in case.

Download link

http://www.mediafire...9b4colplepmp1l8

Automotive lighting Product Automotive design Font Rectangle Light Font Screenshot Technology Electronic device Light Screenshot Font Plant Software

If you want the stock 4G/3G icons flash this zip file.
http://www.mediafire...z4ymju9y3af8h8l

Attachments

·
Air Force Android
326 Posts
Looks promising. I'm guessing you're tackling all the pink too?

·
Android Addict
933 Posts
Adrioid said:
Nativi.. porting themes takes a tremendous amount of time. Especially with Sense Roms. Maybe in the near future I'll port it over.
Cool. I know sense ROMs are a pain

·
Android Beginner
143 Posts
...this is REALLY good. There are just a few small things here and there that pop up that aren't themed. (Totally not referring to the quick widget thing...) If you wrap those up (sure you know already what I mean... Just little parts of Rosie etc) this would be killer. (I'm running it in the meantime, so far... It's the best theme for 1.04. Slick, no tackiness
) thanks for all of your work!
disclaimer: sent from a thunderbolt that does not approve this message

·
Average Android
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
marieke said:
...this is REALLY good. There are just a few small things here and there that pop up that aren't themed. (Totally not referring to the quick widget thing...) If you wrap those up (sure you know already what I mean... Just little parts of Rosie etc) this would be killer. (I'm running it in the meantime, so far... It's the best theme for 1.04. Slick, no tackiness
) thanks for all of your work!
Thank You for the kind words marieke
I will look into it. Some images are very well hidden in sense 3.5... or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places :) I know it's been done by other Dev teams but they don't want to share their secrets.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

·
Android Beginner
143 Posts
Thank You for the kind words marieke I will look into it. Some images are very well hidden in sense 3.5... or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places :) I know it's been done by other Dev teams but they don't want to share their secrets.

You're telling me! I can't even manage to get some of the icons to change at all. I'm sure that if you go over to bamf and ask Papa Smurf, or Tone (as soon as the crashing computer is fixed) or maybe even Eris (once he's done saving the world... Pfft) they'll help you find stuff. ESP if you post this there too. (Though we're all pretty naggy and will want more stuff hahaha)

·
Average Android
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
marieke said:
You're telling me! I can't even manage to get some of the icons to change at all. I'm sure that if you go over to bamf and ask Papa Smurf, or Tone (as soon as the crashing computer is fixed) or maybe even Eris (once he's done saving the world... Pfft) they'll help you find stuff. ESP if you post this there too. (Though we're all pretty naggy and will want more stuff hahaha)

LoL... Saving the world? I like that one
I have an idea I want to try. Hopefully it works ( they never do)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts