Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Themer
239 Posts
Here is a little theme I threw together for EagleBlood 2.3.3, eViL's, and XBoarder56 2.3.3 rom, it's my first one so be patient with me people...

Download: Blue Steel OTA Theme 2.3.3

*Handcent Theme, Wallpaper, Blue Swype Beta v3 and icons in 2nd post*

Install Instructions

Make a nandroid backup (not required, but highly recommended)
Reboot into CWM Recovery
Wipe Dalvik-cache
Flash the theme
Fix permissions
Reboot
Enjoy!

v1.0 Blue Steel Initial Release 7/31/2011
v1.1 Blue Steel Small update Included Blue divider lines 8/3/2011

All credit goes to the UOT Kitchen, for making some badass themes the easy way! Big Shout out to XBoarder and Tigerr for helping me out on this and the Handcent theme! Shout out to Doniqcc, eViL and XBoarder56 for the bada$$ romz!

·
Themer
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the icons I used in the Launcher they are by rjhay22..
Download: Mirror Effect Icons
Not a flashable zip! Unzip icons and put whereever, however you want. I use launcher pro to make my dock icons, or desktop visualizer.

Here is the wallpaper thanks to Mmapcpro for the wallpaper!
Download: G2x WallpaperJust longpress the wallpaper and save or make wallpaper.

You can get the Launcher Pro Friends theme in the market it's called Blue Bionic, it matches the theme pretty well.

Here's the Handcent Blue Metal theme! If you have the Metal theme installed from the market you must delete it before you install this one! Big shout out to Tigger for this!

Here's the Blue Swype v3 Beta, by thekdub Have to completely uninstall any version of swype already installed and then install this one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.