Android OS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a blueish theme for Pool Party that I made for myself and figured I'd share. It's still a WIP but I'm pretty satisfied with it at the moment. I used color 00A3F8 for overscroll,text,etc colors.

Who helped: UOT Kitchen for a lot of framework/SystemUI edits, Neil at StokeBloke.com for the wallpaper that I slightly recolored to fit the theme. Oh, duh. TSM for giving me something awesome to theme.

View attachment 2219

Changelog:
v1.3.1 (initial release | 9/9/11)
-framework-res: redid the layout of the weather info on the lockscreens(the alarm clock overlapped the temp. and text was getting cut off), replaced the normal battery with one from UOT, lockscreens, stuff
-SystemUI: used UOT for the icons, notification dropdown, stuff
-Launcher: got rid of the app labels on the homescreen, stuff, if anyone can help me change the orange selection color in the drawer/widgets I'd like to do that at some point...can't find it in the xml's/don't know what to look for in smali.
-Keyboard: made buttons semi-transparent, used the wallpaper for the keyboard background, stuff

That's it. Hope you enjoy....hope I didn't mess anything up in this post :erm (1):

Attachments

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Install Instructions:
1) Make sure you are using TSM Pool Party v1.3
2) Download Bruehaha.zip to SD card
3) Reboot to Recovery
4) Wipe Cache and Dalvik
5) Install Bruehaha.zip

**Don't blame me if something doesn't work...it worked for me multiple times while creating this thread

Download Links:
Bruehaha v1.3.1 (file name states it's v1.3)

·
Android Apprentice
33 Posts
Very nice theme! I was wondering if we would see one for Pool Party. Great work! Thank you!!

Tapatalk'd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts