Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
I love goodly syntax
391 Posts
Ok, time to consolidate all teh Elegance stuff into one thread. All builds include a free and donate version. There is no difference :) Legacy zip themes for older AOKP builds are still available on my Goo-IM site here

Emerald Elegance is in post 1
Ruby Elegance is in post 2
future Elegance themes will be posted in the thread and linked here.

Emerald Elegance:
https://play.google....emeraldelegance

Emerald Elegance free (exact same)

Dark Elegance
Dark Elegance free and donate

Emerald Elegance addons- flash these in recovery.
MMS (download):

Calendar:http://www.mediafire...c49jv89543wecjn

·
I love goodly syntax
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
could i please get a irror for b28. orange is just what i have been looking for.
Sure thing- i'm actually in the middle of applying for Goo-IM hosting right now and hopefully that will solve all my hosting headaches. I'll mirror from my dropbox for now- give me 2 minutes.

·
Registered
258 Posts
so i am using a fascinate and the theme gets rid of my option to turn off the status bar for some reason. any ideas on how to fix that on build 28?

·
I love goodly syntax
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i am using a fascinate and the theme gets rid of my option to turn off the status bar for some reason. any ideas on how to fix that on build 28?
It was compiled from Nexus framework. I'm sure there are significant differences to both framework and systemUI for the fascinate build. I guess this was intended for the Galaxy Nexus, but if that's the only issue with the Fascinate I'm very surprised lol. Glad everything else works though.

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
i'm impressed! that settings and pulldown looks NOI-YEEECE! :)

thanks,
rf

·
Android Beginner
616 Posts
Strange thing happening. I have a hard time believing this ROM caused it but it seems like the common denominator...

I was running AOKP29 all day yesterday no problem, then I installed this theme (which looks great btw) and once installed I would set my phone down with the screen off (sleep mode) and it would randomly turn on. I reflashed b29 w/ gapps and everything is back to normal, no random screen wakes.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using RootzWiki

·
I love goodly syntax
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Strange thing happening. I have a hard time believing this ROM caused it but it seems like the common denominator...

I was running AOKP29 all day yesterday no problem, then I installed this theme (which looks great btw) and once installed I would set my phone down with the screen off (sleep mode) and it would randomly turn on. I reflashed b29 w/ gapps and everything is back to normal, no random screen wakes.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using RootzWiki
Never seen/heard about that before. Of course, b29 is considered a test build, so little quirks like that are more common. If i get any more reports of that, i'll investigate.

·
Registered
258 Posts
It was compiled from Nexus framework. I'm sure there are significant differences to both framework and systemUI for the fascinate build. I guess this was intended for the Galaxy Nexus, but if that's the only issue with the Fascinate I'm very surprised lol. Glad everything else works though.
ya. every thing else works. its awesome. :)
would there be a way to remove that from the theme? i dont mind the nav bar but it would be nice for the option.
and now I am going to try it on build 29. :)

·
I love goodly syntax
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, you could remove the framework from the zip and keep yours, but you lose 75% of the theme lol. I can't think of anything i wrote that would possibly have any effect on screen_wake_activity though.

·
Android Beginner
73 Posts
I will be honest..Totally almost creamed myself after seeing those screenies..Been running ICS since decemberish and I'm kinda burned out on the bland blue now. Unfortunately I'm on a variant of the Galaxy S (showcase) and do worry I'd have the same issues as sheradrax so I may hold off on it. But just thought I'd drop in to let you know that this theme is SIK!! lol hopefully if someone requests to port it, you won't put up a fight cuz I need this theme haha

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well, you could remove the framework from the zip and keep yours, but you lose 75% of the theme lol. I can't think of anything i wrote that would possibly have any effect on screen_wake_activity though.
could i edit it out of the framework? i have no experience but have been reading up on how to do it recently because i want to eventually get to theming and then actually developing. there has to be a way to edit out a hard coded nav bar right?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I will be honest..Totally almost creamed myself after seeing those screenies..Been running ICS since decemberish and I'm kinda burned out on the bland blue now. Unfortunately I'm on a variant of the Galaxy S (showcase) and do worry I'd have the same issues as sheradrax so I may hold off on it. But just thought I'd drop in to let you know that this theme is SIK!! lol hopefully if someone requests to port it, you won't put up a fight cuz I need this theme haha
the only problem is the hard coded nav bar. you should give it a try if you dont mind that. im on the bastard child of the galaxy s, the fascinate. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Vibrant running ICZen which is AOKP b28 based. I have no need for the Nav bar. I modified the framework-res.apk. Now in Rom Control it gives you the option to enable or disable the Nav Bar. At least on my Vib.

Here's the modified CWM with the changed framework. http://dl.dropbox.co...1b28_no_nav.zip

I hope other Galaxy S devices can use it.

1 - 20 of 450 Posts