Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Developer Knight
542 Posts
I have had this theme on the market for a week or so now. Figured I'd try to get it out there.

Inverted stock UI design. I go hard with Holo guidelines. Install this if you want the UI to be black, but don't want any silly icon changes and cheesy stuff. This is minimal and light; only themes what needs to be themed.

Get it here: http://goo.gl/zJuaU

Theme compatible with v4.0+. Ideal for v4.2.1+.

If you like my work, consider purchasing the Donate version! The Donate version gets update more frequently. Don't worry, I won't forget about the Free version.

Credits:

My bro; he knows how to make a helluva icon.
PrimeDirective; thanks for helping me set up my workflow for the theme
TeamVanir; awesome compiler. Awesome ROM. This theme goes better with Vanir.

Newest version:

v2.0
-Themed on/off switches
-Fixed sms notification icon in notify bar
-Tweaked notify animation
-Notification icons should look "brighter" now

-Better looking icons for Mms, Phone, and Contacts (stock look, but better; I can add more if you want)
-Tons of clean up (apk size less than 1mb now!)
-Themed a few things that weren't themed

·
Developer Knight
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hefty update for the Free version!

v2.1.1
-Fixed black on black issues
-Themed scroll bar
-Themed On/Off switches better
-Minor clean up
-Made it so notifications are brighter--this will look better, I promise you. :)

**I am going to start themeing the clock and Gtalk this week. Let me know if you have any ideas! Please and thank you. If you want it ahead of time, download the Donate version! It will receive Gtalk and Clock themeing asap!

Want to get the latest and greats updates faster? Buy the donate version!

·
Developer Knight
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
v2.1.5
-Beginning of a new era
-Minor stuff--but it all looks better
-Keyboard looks better!
-Clock is themed!
-Clean up, clean up, everybody do your do your share (Xml clean up, image clean up)

Awesome update, get it buddehs

·
Registered
159 Posts
This is a killer theme, just the way I like it, very minimal. The only thing I would change are the Grey separators. I think it would look cleaner is there were only the blue ones. Thanks for the time put in!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Developer Knight
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a killer theme, just the way I like it, very minimal. The only thing I would change are the Grey separators. I think it would look cleaner is there were only the blue ones. Thanks for the time put in!

Maybe.
I kinda like them. I could make them darker--I don't want to get rid of them though.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hehe I saw the post about it over on xda, no worries, being your theme it's obviously your call :) still rocking it regardless, thanks!

·
Developer Knight
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehe I saw the post about it over on xda, no worries, being your theme it's obviously your call :) still rocking it regardless, thanks!

Yeah, I'll make it darker. I've change this thing so many times. x)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Also the buttons seem to be the same color for forward and back. For instance while here in the rootzwiki app, going forward and backward are the same color even if your on the last page. Sorry I am very detail oriented. Gonna buy the paid version just cuz your listening to the feedback of users, thanks man!

·
Developer Knight
542 Posts
Also the buttons seem to be the same color for forward and back. For instance while here in the rootzwiki app, going forward and backward are the same color even if your on the last page. Sorry I am very detail oriented. Gonna buy the paid version just cuz your listening to the feedback of users, thanks man!

I don't understand what you mean. That's not my theme man. That's the app. The app calls certain images from the frameworks. I might have replaced the image that was associated with the colors, but I don't know what you mean. Also, trust me. I'm crazy ocd about small stuff too. It's why I made my own theme instead of using what others do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts