Android OS Forum banner
401 - 420 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where can I find the just the wallpaper? Or is there a way to pull it from the theme (since i already have it installed atm)?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·
^^ So what does that mean? Would I be able to save it as a reg wallpaper?
yea. You can extract the theme using your computer or phone. Go to res/drawables and its in there. Copy it and put it somewhere easier to fine or just click on it and save as wallpaper

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow...after seeing how much gets extracted out of that file...really shows how much work really goes into these things....

Anyways, thx...Ill buy ya a few beers when i get paid...

·
Android Expert
395 Posts
The SSD Purple SE link is down, can you re-up?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
18 Posts
What they said. ↑↑↑… these are my favorite themes! Excellent work Zathus! But please fix the purple link! I've been checking everyday for awhile to see if its fixed lol. Thanks for making my phone feel sexy and less self-conscious about its appearance..
keep up the great work! And maybe think about mixing up colors to make a blue&dark blue ssd theme or something like that.

·
Android Lover
583 Posts
One thing that you may want to do in the future (Doesn't seem like you've had any updates lately) if you want to, is to add themed mms and contacts to the theme. The new theme chooser apparently support this, at least in Aokp build 2, the changelog states that they updated their theme engine to support this so id assume other roms have this as well.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #413 ·
Sorry Ive been MIA the last few weeks. The purple link is fixed. so whats the deal? well, 2 weeks ago i lost my best friend and his wife to a car crash. On top of dealing with that, his only living relative is his mom whos disabled. He has 2 boys, that among dealing with losing there parents now the reality of who there going to permanently live with is setting in (they have been with me for the last 2 weeks)

There is a lot on my plate right now and I have no desire to even think about theming. There is a very good chance there may never be another update. In time that might change, but for now thats where i stand.

·
Android Beginner
38 Posts
So Sorry for your loss my prayer go out to you and your friend family

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Android Expert
395 Posts
Sad news zathus, prayers to you and your best friends kids/mom. Your a good man, taking in the boys and caring for them. Hope everything gets better for you all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
84 Posts
What a terrible tragedy. Very sorry to hear that, mate. You're definitely in our thoughts.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
22 Posts
OP updated~ thats right! im back
Couple of requests if I may... Could you theme the tapatalk 4 beta icon, and maybe the swype keyboard... I don't use Google one at all... Maybe use a theme as the default one...I have a copy of a theme that does theme it if you want to break it down to see if it's doable... Thanks in advance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

401 - 420 of 424 Posts